RUSK Anti-Frizz Spray - 8 oz. uploaded by Brookelynne T.RUSK Anti-Frizz Spray - 8 oz. uploaded by Melissa W.

BY RUSK

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Whatever style we're going for, we don't want frizz and flyaways. This lightweight spray lets us add hold to our 'do while keeping frizz and poofiness at bay-even on humid or drizzly days. The formula creates an invisible barrier around each strand to keep out humidity and leaves hair feeling silky smooth, thanks to hydrolyzed quinoa, silk amino acids, and hydrolyzed keratin. And if that wasn't enough, this quick-drying spray strengthens hair and safeguards color too. see more...

• I bought a travel version of this to try out but I get th...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Easily my Favorite Rusk Product ever! Not a huge fan of the shampoos and conditioners and I hate hate the hair color and lighter Rusk makes....yuck! But I do love there Styling Products and My Fave is the Anti-Frizz Spray!!!! It's a Humidity Resistant Working Spray! It is amazing for I the middle of styling to keep your look flawless and for finishing your style for a all day perfect frizz free look! I love it and love the smell of it! It's super affordable. I'm not sure if it's available outside of Salons and Hair Stores, but I know you can locate it at you local Hair Care and Products Store and at certain Salons that use and sell Rusk products! Being a Cosmetologist I'm really familiar with this brand....some love....and some hate! Up to you and your personal (and professional) opinion to decide! RUSK Anti-Frizz Spray - 8 oz.
Nikki H.
Cape Coral, FL
This spray has a really weird consistency. When you spray it like disperses random and makes the hair feel dirty very quickly. Yes the product works but it doesn't smell good or give me a 2nd day of wear.
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
I have a love/hate with Rusk products. I LOVE my blow dryer from them but as for hair care products.. they have been kinda hit or miss for me. With this one, I do like how it helps keep my fly away hair under control but I don't care for the sticky/tacky feeling I get initially OR the smell of the product. It's $18.00 for 8.0oz of product which isn't a terrible price. However is it better than some other inexpensive products out there? Not really, in my opinion. Try for yourself though and see what you think!
Shana B.
Toledo, OH
My hairstylist uses this on my hair is consistently achieves amazing results. I love it because my hair looks beautiful, and I love the smell of it.
Katlyn K.
Bloxom
This and the heat spray works great and smells amazing too! I love all rusk when I was in cosmetology school this is all we used
Alexandra B.
Marion
I like this spray a lot it smells really nice and seems to work pretty well! I love the packaging and would recommend.
Krysten H.
Fenton
This is one of my favorites sprays. It doesn't make my hair feel super stiff and it gives it the perfect hold
Allison v.
Lake Mary, FL
I bought a travel version of this to try out but I get this weird, weighed down grease on my half afterward. Anyone else have this too?

back