BY RUSK

Rusk being fresh shampoo is ideal for daily use on all hair types and textures. Being fresh shampoo instantly and gently cleanses hair providing superior manageability, body, fullness, and vibrant shine. Size: 13.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) shampoo Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Most hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good shampoo ! not what I was expecting for it but I won't return it.  I feel it doesn't clean the hair as much as other shampoos .
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of the shampoo and conditioner I liked it a lot the scent was nice kinda pricy so I didn't purchase full size
Diane H.
Diane H.
Decatur , AL
Great shampoo! My hair us dry and frizzy. This shampoo definitely helps to make my hair look healthier.
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
Rusk is one of my favorite brands when it comes to hair products. I know I'm going to get excellent quality for the price. I'm never sorry for getting their products.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Saint Albert
Amazing product. It has such a fresh scent which is not overwhelming. It leaves my hair fresh with lots of column and no frizz.
naftali g.
naftali g.
Cuiabá
Esse Shampoo eu não conheço ele tão bem assim pra falar mal dele mais ele tem uma aparência que tem nutrientes bons para o cabelo .