BY RUSH

Rush Shine Top Coat is DBP free! see more...

Gemma W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this product! I love to reprint my nails throughout the week to change up the color but hate waiting for a smudge free dry. This product has been a life safer! I just bought it again but in a bigger size because I use it so much. Would recommend this product!
Zenaida V.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love top coats especially fast acting ones. This one is nice and goes over the color seamlessly. It's is very affordable and useful to keep the nail color on for more than a few days. I would recommend this product.
Alize B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be the best quick dry top coat I've ever used. I would always ruin my nails even 10 minutes after painting them because they weren't completely dry. This dries in no time, leaves a beautiful shine, and it's so inexpensive.
Yuku 6.
Is very good, the only problem is that it takes time to dry, plus it is great, highly recommend it, I loved it
Cris d.
Perfeitoooo otimo corbetura perfeita recomendo não iram se arepender mesmo amei de mais