BeautyFaceFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics

Runway Ready Lip Palette- Pink Kiss

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Runway Ready Lip Palette- Pink Kiss!
logan H.
Nederland, TX
Runway Ready Lip Palette- Pink Kiss uploaded by logan H.
Wouldn't you run away with this elf pink makeup long lasting set? I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend this to others who enjoy wearing pink makeup that apply and stay true to color pink. Come on over and recommend this to others.
Kennedy F.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Runway Ready Lip Palette- Pink Kiss uploaded by Kennedy F.
Runway Ready Lip Palette- Pink Kiss uploaded by Kennedy F.
Goes on smoothly and doesn’t clump. Variety of color, lasts long, no smell. I use once in a while but it’s not my go to for good lipstick.
Stephanie  P.
Rogers, AR
Runway Ready Lip Palette- Pink Kiss uploaded by Stephanie  P.
Runway Ready Lip Palette- Pink Kiss uploaded by Stephanie  P.
I was actually impressed how pigmented these were . They stayed on pretty well too . Of course it’s a lipstick so it will come off with eating and drinking but not too bad. Love that it comes with a brush so it’s easy to mix colors .
Brie A.
Mount Holly, NJ
Colors doesn’t last long but there are very bright and easy to blend together. Nice to have in your kit as an mua. I use these on top of other lip colors to add shine or create an ombré effect. Only $10 and it comes with a lip brush so not bad.
Brooke L.
Baltimore, MD
I love trying elf products. I love the prices of their products. I bought this pallet for only 10 dollars. I really like that this pallet comes with a lip brush and it runs smoothly on the lip. The lipstick moisturizes your lips very well and it lasts long.
Aaliyah M.
spokane
I loved the variety but they were really sticky the pigment of the colors were amazing beautiful!!!!!!
Grace D.
Auburn
Gloss goes on bright and color stays a while. Mixes well and has a nice shiny finish.
Danie M.
I love love love this lip pallet. It has most of the colors that I like to use especially the red I am so obsessed with! This palette also comes with a brush to apply it which is so amazing because the one I got on amazon didn’t have one!!
member-f58f61
Its a good product but I want my stuff for free not to buy cause it’s my birthday today so I’m not going but all this stuff but if you got free sell then on birthday today I’m not buying anything ok so yea🙄
Lisamarie M.
It’s good but didn’t go whit my color skin tone. Nice packing and really good creamy lip palette easy to apply and use but not for me

Looking for your answer?