Runts Theater Box - 6 oz. Box - 12 ct.

With chewy Runts candy you can enjoy a multitude of flavors. When you want a fun fruit flavored and shaped treat you can turn to the wonderful Wonka taste of the Runts candies in the shape of both hearts and fruit pieces. The candy offers a crunchy treat which is both colorful and tasty so that you can continue to enjoy all day long.

Does anyone else love how smooth these are?
Which one is your favorite shape?
Start your review of Runts Theater Box - 6 oz. Box - 12 ct.!
8 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a classic for me they are so good they cost a dollar an u get alot in the box my kids love t eat these they always as for them I recommend these for kids parties to use in candy bowl the kids would. Love this
2 years agoLa Crosse, WI
Been having this candy since I have been about 5 I thouroughly enjoy the taste of the candies. My favorite ones are the Bananas and the Apples and I am a weirdo with texture and these ones have such a great texture. Always a sweet treat and enjoyable brings me back to when I was little.
a year agoMobile, AL
Love me some runts! I'd run to the booth at school when we had spring fling just to be first in line to buy them all. These are hard at first but soft after you get passed the first layer of it. Grape is my favorite flavor!
a year agoSaylorsburg , PA
I used to love these!! They reminded me of gobestoppers and smarties! Not too sweet, and not too hard! I always used to get a handful from the machines as we left a diner that had them! I would deff but these again! Runts Theater Box - 6 oz. Box - 12 ct.
3 years ago
One of my favorites as a kid! Love the strawberries and bananas! I haven't found anything comparable to these. I only buy them when they're available and for movies! Repurchase worthy for sure!
2 years ago
I personally believe this is the most underrated candy of all time. I was obsessed with these as a kid. I feel like no one knows what they are. They’re sweet and tangy. Everything you could want. I could eat box after box.
a year ago
Runts aren’t my favorite candy because they are super card to bite into and I’m too impatient to wait for them to slightly soften in my mouth. The flavor is good though and you get a pretty good sized box for a dollar.
2 years ago
I used to eat these all the time when I was younger, they honestly aren't too tasty but they aren't bad either. It's weird. I do like that every shape actually have a distinct flavor
3 years agoChicopee, MA
One of my favorites of the WONKA Family Candies:) They are not only fun to eat with their shapes,you have to admit they are a total "hoot",it really is hard for me to eat just one once I open the box,they are great and now a days,at Walgreen's they have a great sale 4 for 4 you can not beat that,I stock up on them and they also make great party favors,I am always thinking of ways to improve the Holidays in my Family and when I saw the sale it hit me who does not love these little candies from WONKA,they are very familiar and many people are fond of them:)
3 years ago
Runts bring back childhood memories! i loved these way back when and i still love them to this very day! My favorite are the hearts and banana shapes they are so good but watch out cause they are supper supper hard! if you haven't tried these what are you waiting for go try some you are missing out on a great candy