BY NESTLÉ

• What type of store can I find these at? I've on,y been ab...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these can be purchased online in a bi...1 Answers
  • "My favourite is the purple , red and green apple ." in 1 review
  • "They bring back such good memories and I can share these candies with my kids! " in 1 review
  • "I always get these when I see them in machines" in 1 review
Samantha B.
Runts have been around along time.. ah talk about childhood memories! This package has a lot of little candies inside. My favorite flavor is the banana ones yum! I buy these whenever I run to my local Walgreens! I will keep buying these for as long as they make them ha!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
AHHH i love runts! I actually forgot all about these candies until I came across this! Runts are so so good! They're a little hard to chew sometimes since they're hard candies but they are delicious! I love the banana ones, those are my favorite!
Mike H.
Cedar Springs, MI
Strictly for movies, these morsels are pretty good. They balance sweet and tart fairly well. I'm not big on the banana flavor but the rest are decent enough that I would choose them over some of the other available candies. Unless chocolate is available. And seriously when is it not?
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Favorite candy hands down. I have loved these ever sense I was a kid. They're a little too much for me now so I don't finish boxes like I used to. But it's my favorite candy to get when I'm treating myself
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best and I love the new flavors that have been added in the past few years. The watermelon one is great! However, I still hate the banana ones and they make up about 50% of the box (not cool). This is the only candy I will buy at the movies!
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I like Runts... I wouldn't say they are my FAVORITE though. I personally dislike anything artificially banana flavored. Besides the banana runt, the rest are pretty good! They are kind of tough on the teeth, but I still like them enough!
Jamisue M.
Ballwin, MO
Wow, such nostalgia. The banana ones were my favorite. I remember the chewy version as well.
I remember in candy stores you could sometimes get them individually. My mom and I would would get a bag of the banana and apple ones. Still delicious as I remember them.
Robin H.
College Park, GA
I love the Runts. I tend to eat this type of candy instead of chocolate as I get older. This candy reminds me of Halloween. I love the fruity flavors of this candy and I like to chew on this candy. The tartness is just right too.
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
These are nice change when I won't something sweet that isn't chocolate. Strawberry and banana are my favorites. I like to eat two at a time, to create cool flavor combinations.... like strawberry-banana and apple-grape.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
I love these. I remember going to the laundry mat and asking my mom for a quarter to get me some runts love them. Now days I will get them and my kids eat them before I get a chance.
Yasmin R.
San Antonio, TX
What type of store can I find these at? I've on,y been able to find them on machines similar to gum all machines.
Miracle H.
Tampa, FL
Does anyone know if these can be purchased online in a big quantity?