Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking, Jogging, Marathon & Fitness Tracker

by runtastic

Download the new Runtastic & reach your health and fitness goals with our 4.5+ rated tracking app! The Runtastic PRO app tracks (time, distance, speed, elevation change, calories & more) sports and fitness activities – such as running, jogging, biking & walking – utilizing GPS technology to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals! What’s more? Runtastic has recently been revamped to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our new and improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality. PRO APP FEATURES: - Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences - Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving - Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone - Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results - Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope - Powersong: Activate to give your workout a boost - Training goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training - Interval training & coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables - Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace - Weather, temperature & sunrise/sunset data - Use for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross country skiing & hand bike training - Ad free APP FEATURES: - Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress - LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers - Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics - Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps) - Personal training diary & metrics - Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player - Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation - 2 brand-new Story Runs: Get drawn into different worlds with our new Adventure & Weight Loss (Motivation) Story Runs - Integrate Runtastic activities with MyFitnessPal - Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk - Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts - Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned - Share exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further data analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach your fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals. You can also choose an expert training plan. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body! Further health & fitness tips are provided by our Fitness Coach Lunden on the Runtastic Fitness Channel on YouTube. And, try out Runtastic Music - Running Vol. 1. Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing, to create scientifically-engineered music compilations. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.

Is it worth getting this as I already use S health?
Is this a FOB type device? Watch?
Start your review of Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking, Jogging, Marathon & Fitness Tracker!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Overall a really good app for people just getting started or are training for a race.” in reviews
“I enjoy this app because its nice you count your time you get a g eat work out its really nice!” in reviews
Pearisburg, VA
I love this product and all the other products as well it did meet my expectations, Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking, Jogging, Marathon & Fitness Tracker is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it is affordable, I would recommend to others. #fitspiration
In love with this app! I always run during the week yo relive stress and I was always curious on what distance I'd run, so i downloaded this app and it didn't only give me the distance but the amount of calories I burnt the pace my heart beat and much more, i was very impressed by far the best app for runners.
I heard nothing but rave reviews about the app. So I decided to try it out. I was disappointed in the fact that you had to pay to get the full benefits of this app. You can find free apps that give you similar useful tools.
Lorain, OH
Not too bad but the GPS can get a little wonky leaving an inaccurate. The voice coach is actually very good. It syncs with multiple other platforms for tracking calories which makes this even better. Overall a really good app for people just getting started or are training for a race.
Phoenix, AZ
I liked all of it's features and it's accuracy. I have yet to figure out how to change it from running mode to walking mode or it might be doing it on it's own. Great app so far and I look forward using it more!
So far the best running app I've tried. I have tried several. My only criticism is that the GPS is off sometimes and doesn't pick up my entire run and I have to manually adjust.
Irving, TX
I really love Runtastic. I've used other running apps & just haven't liked them as much. I like that I can connect it to myfitnesspal for calorie counting, post to fb, play my music etc. I also love the automatic pause feature too.
El Cajon, CA
I have been using this app for awhile now. I would have to agree the gps can get a little crazy at times. It does what I need it to do for now.
Madera, CA
Gps flicks on and off sometimes, I usually just run around my housing track and along the park, maybe the trees are messing up my signal.
Boston, MA
Got it for free through a promotion and loved it, but I have since moved to MapMyFitness because I wanted all my activities in one app