by Runescape
Ask a Question
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Albert Lea, MN

Woahh is this game still around?!?! i made my first one at like 9 and I'm gonna be 16!
Amethyst V.
Amethyst V.
Dec. 1, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
I was 13 and now I'm 25. 😊
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
July 30, 2015, 7:18 p.m.
YES! It is super updated now and when I signed on I was shocked how updated it was!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
July 1, 2015, 8:53 p.m.
This game brings back some intense nostalgia! I think the first time I played this game was 10 years ago or so.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
May 22, 2014, 10:19 p.m.
Right?! I made my account when I was 13 years old and I'm 20 now. I feel so weird since it's still around. I haven't played since 2009- I spent about 3-4 years on it until they started doing the major updates! I slowly stopped and haven't touched it since!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
May 13, 2014, 12:05 p.m.
I remember playing this game when i was in public school! I'm now 22. They have definitely changed it for the newer generations, but it still is a great game to play!
Ladeeshanese M.
Ladeeshanese M.
Feb. 6, 2014, 10:49 p.m.
I first made my account in the 7th grade. I'm a junior in college now and had a random dream about runescape (yeh, I still remembered my password) and was pretty much sucker punched by all the new updates. At first I was like "Whoa...this is not runescape there's voice acting O.o) Now I'm seriously addicted all over again
chris p.
chris p.
Sept. 19, 2013, 4:29 p.m.
I know right? its been around since the 90's apperently...

Join Now