Runescape
Runescape
By Runescape
Hannah H.
Albert Lea, MN

Woahh is this game still around?!?! i made my first one at like 9 and I'm gonna be 16!

Amethyst V.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
2 years, 9 months ago
YES! It is super updated now and when I signed on I was shocked how updated it was!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
2 years, 10 months ago
This game brings back some intense nostalgia! I think the first time I played this game was 10 years ago or so.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
4 years ago
Right?! I made my account when I was 13 years old and I'm 20 now. I feel so weird since it's still around. I haven't played since 2009- I spent about 3-4 years on it until they started doing the major updates! I slowly stopped and haven't touched it since!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
4 years ago
I remember playing this game when i was in public school! I'm now 22. They have definitely changed it for the newer generations, but it still is a great game to play!
chris p.
chris p.
San Antonio, TX
4 years, 8 months ago
I know right? its been around since the 90's apperently...