BeveragesTea & InfusionsRuna
Organic Guayusa Loose Leaf Tea Sage Lavendar 25 oz

Runa Organic Guayusa Loose Leaf Tea Sage Lavendar 2.5 oz

by Runa

Guayusa is a native Amazonian super-leaf that gives you clean energy by balancing as much caffeine as a cup of coffee with double the antioxidants of leading green tea products. Indigenous people in the Ecuadorian Amazon have brewed guayusa like tea for thousands of years as an essential part of what makes the: Runa -fully alive Unlike traditional teas, it contains no tannins, so it tastes surprisingly smooth and naturally sweet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Runa Organic Guayusa Loose Leaf Tea Sage Lavendar 2.5 oz!
1,427 reviews
this key is amazing we absolutely love it we got a couple of different flavors the can is asleep looking and we enjoy that unique flavor combinations as well as the health properties
Watervliet, NY
I absolutely LOVE this tea! My college had a "Fair Trade" event and I picked some up and then bought even more for my mom for Christmas. I haven't seen it in stores, so we use it sparingly until we can find more.
With most teas, I need to add milk and sugar to give it some flavour and sweetness, but the Lavendar flavouring in the Runa tea is perfect. It's not too strong, but it doesn't taste like bland plain tea, either and it has its own sweetness.

Of course, the cute tin it comes in is a plus, too. They say don't judge a book by its cover, but nice wrappings certainly do help

Palmerton, PA
I love this lavender tea! Smooth and helps me relax after a hard day. I don’t like my tea that strong, so this one is a great one if you don’t like strong flavors. Giving this to my friends mom since she too is a tea lover like I.

Looking for your answer?