BY RUNA

Runa® Clean Energy Mint Guayusa Tea Bags.

USDA organic.

Fair Trade Certified™ ingredient. see more...

• Is this brand of tea found in a supermarket? I've looked at whole...1 Answers
  • Does the tea taste better than the "clean energy" drink? I've had...1 Answers
April P.
My favorite Runa Tea is the Cinnamon-Lemongrass Guayusa Tea. This is a great tasting tea that is smooth and lightly sweet. The cinnamon and lemongrass are the perfect flavor to to enjoy anytime.
I have replaced my afternoon coffee now with it. I have found that you can enjoy this both as a hot tea or as iced tea, it was equally enjoyable to drink either way. I like that it makes me feel alert but without feeling jittery, nervous, or shaky; like you may experience from other "energy" drinks and that I liked.
I love Runa's mission and what they stand for and their impact that they make on the environment and the farmers they work with and that makes supporting a product and purchasing an even easier decision to make.
Justine D.
I received this tea in a Bulu box and absolutely loved it. I added some lemon to the mint and it was absolutely pleasing to the palette. Most noticeably is that I felt increased energy with one cup. This product has more antioxidants than a cup of green tea so I definitely am going to continue drinking it for energy and antioxidant purposes.
McKayla H.
I am in LOVE with this brand of tea its a mild and slightly sweet tea. They sell many varieties at the store by my house and so far the loose leaf teas are my favorite to make iced tea with.
Nassim N.
Marietta, GA
The packaging of this product is great and it tastes great! Honestly a wonderful product!
stacey s.
Long Beach, CA
Does the tea taste better than the "clean energy" drink? I've had the energy drink, and it tasted like horse manure, so I'm afraid (understandably).
pamela s.
Newport, KY
Is this brand of tea found in a supermarket? I've looked at whole foods and they don't carry it.