BeveragesCoffeeRuna
Energy Drink, Blood Orange Can

RUNA Energy Drink, Blood Orange Can

by Runa

RUNA Energy Drink, Blood Orange, 12oz Can

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RUNA Energy Drink, Blood Orange Can!
Purchased at: Walgreens
I stopped drinking coffee to cut back on caffeine, so I tried this for the ‘clean energy’. This actually gives me a really good boost without making me shaky! It does taste slightly artificial but I honestly don’t mind at all. I can’t wait to try the other flavors!
ForestHills
RUNA Energy Drink, Blood Orange Can uploaded by Shelby T.
I enjoy Runa in the morning instead of Juice or Iced Coffee. Quayusa leaf is naturally brewed and a can is packed with 150mg of natural caffeine plus Vitamin C & Calcium! It’s really refreshing over Ice without all the calories. One Runa is enough to keep me going through the afternoon!
Commerce City, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
I love that it’s all natural & not filled with a ton of chemicals, unlike many other energy drinks. I tried both the watermelon and the blood orange flavors and they were okay. Obviously because these drinks aren’t filled with added flavors/chemicals, the taste is a bit different. I think it’s an acquired taste. Did you love coffee or beer the first time you tried it? I know I didn’t, but over time you get used to it. think eventually I will enjoy the taste. It’s not bad but not the most delicious either. That being said, I will still buy and drink them. :) And with 150mg per can, it does the trick!
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Kroger
I was not impressed by this drink. I was excited to find an energy drink that did not have a lot of the additives that the others do. The first drink was fine, but after that the lasting taste in the back of my throat could not be overlooked. I will not be trying this again.
Terrebonne, OR
Really freaking delicious and without all the extra sugar. Some of the flavors do have added sweetener but they honestly don’t need it. Sometimes I just need something fizzy in the morning and this hits the spot without all the extra chemicals. Definitely give this a try if you are thinking about it!
Brooklyn, NY
I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed with RUNA Clean Energy Drinks. The Blood Orange flavor is particularly good, and I definitely prefer the unsweetened varieties (although I'll drink the sweetened ones too), because they're the perfect zero-calorie way to consume caffeine. I used to be a coffee drinker, and I'd only drink iced lattes with sugar, so it wasn't the healthiest of habits. Since I started drinking RUNA, I've completely stopped drinking iced lattes. RUNA is way healthier, and it's also priced better for my budget than daily $5+ iced lattes. I am so thrilled to have discovered these drinks, and I can't recommend them enough!

Looking for your answer?