BeveragesCoffeeRuna
Energy Drink, Berry Can

RUNA Energy Drink, Berry Can

by Runa

RUNA Energy Drink, Berry, 12oz Can (Pack of 12)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RUNA Energy Drink, Berry Can!
Taylor, MI
1,466 reviews
RUNA Energy Drink, Berry Can uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not care for this energy drink it had a bitter flavor. I finished it but I would not repurchase. I like berry on other items.
Arlington Hts, IL
RUNA Energy Drink, Berry Can uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Runa! It helps me focus, it has clean ingredients, and isn't to sugary. The flavor is natural and refreshing.
Victorville, CA
I thought the Runa Clean Energy Drink was great tasting. I like that it is healthier than some other drinks we have to choose from. I think it is overpriced for what what you get.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Not my favorite energy drink. It doesn’t have the best after flavor. It isn’t very sweet which is good for a clean energy drink. I didn’t finish it.
Organic. Delicious berry flavor. Energy from Gurana leaf. It's a way healthy option compared to alternatives! I'm a cute compact cam. Affordable and o purchased at my local CO-OP. I highly recommend to energy drink lovers!
1,100 reviews
This drink is actually pretty tasty. may be an acquired taste for some, but you really do get a boost from the guayasa in the beverage without having to worry about a drink filled with sugar and other unhealthy ingredients. I drank some after a bad night and no sleep and made it through work just as bouncy as a day when I get a good night's sleep.

Looking for your answer?