BY RUNA

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Balanced energy; no jitters no crash. 100% Organic and Fair Trade Certified Ingredients. Non-GMO shade grown leaves which help support the rainforest. Smooth and rich in flavor and taste. Only 50 calories per bottle. Kosher. Organic and fair trade certified. Organic cane sugar delivers a great taste see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this tea when I don't feel like making my own. It tastes good and I feel good about drinking it. It tastes more natural and it's not too sweet. My favourite is the peach one. It's something I can just pick up from the store on my way to work and gives me the kind of morning energy pick me up that coffee gives me.
Marlissa C.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this drink so much. Every time I come across it, I buy at least thee. It's organic, GMO-free, has lots of antioxidants, and carries the same amount of caffeine as coffee. There's no juice in it at all, and it's low in calories. I think it's an all-around good product. However, it is pricey at places like Whole Foods. I still buy it anyways! I feel super healthy after drinking it and I can't get enough
JoAnna C.
I gave up coffee last year and have been looking for a nice clean energy drink. This is very yum. Kind of reminds me of a lighter hibiscus tea from Starbucks and obviously way less sugar. Keeps me going for a few hours! Give it a try☺️
Kate G.
Very refreshing and about as much caffeine as a cup of coffe! It's not too sweet, and it has a lot of (unique) flavor with the combination of flowery hibiscus and bitter Guayusa. I've also tried the Guava, but I prefer the Hibiscus Berry.
Hannah
I absolutely love this tea!! It is natural and has gyusa leaves for natural energy, as opposed to harmful chemicals found in other energy drinks. It's non-carbonated and very refreshing! It's not too expensive and it's an amazing thing to try!!!!!
It's really nice and I recommend it to all who are willing to try it I've tried it like 30 times let's be realistic everyone loves this product don't we all

back