Lee D.

Do you like pockets or aios?

Maria P.
Maria P.
Marne, MI
1 year, 10 months ago
I would have to say pockets are better but it depends on the person
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I prefer pockets. AIOs usually have a microfiber insert sewn in, which I'm not a fan of for my heavy-peeing babies. I prefer the Rumparooz pockets with a hemp insert!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use both. Pockets are cheaper though
Meg B.
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It is really a personal preference. We use both.
JoAnna S.
JoAnna S.
Mendota, IL
Pockets
Andi M.
Andi M.
2 years, 3 months ago
Not speaking from personal experience but have read a lot on these products and pockets seem to be a better choice.
april l.
april l.
Dryden , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I seem to like the Pockets better
Jen D.
Jen D.
Hanahan, SC
2 years, 3 months ago
I like AI2s! Snap out inserts like Grovia have been the best for our family due to the flexibility. Less space in the diaper bag- just one extra cover in case you have a poop and some snap in liners and you are good. No folding like with prefolds and no bulky 'one and done' pockets or AI1s!
Jillian M.