BY RUMPAROOZ

Rumparooz Pocket Cloth Diaper - White see more...

Rumparooz Pocket Cloth Diaper - White
  • "I thought this would be my favorite cloth diaper since it has the gussets in them, but sadly it's not." in 2 reviews
  • "They work great i dont use the microfiber insert i use a prefold or a flat but still love this diaper!!" in 1 review
sheena s.
Council Blfs, IA
So I has been using pockets and I was slightly intimidated by having to learn how to fold the inner part. But I habe to say for the first six months. These ended up being my go too. You don't have to switch the cover. It's just a quick change of the inside and them you wipe the cover and out back on.i struggled with it after 6 months yho. I wasn't fast enough to get everything latch and buttoned haha
April K.
I thought this would be my favorite cloth diaper since it has the gussets in them, but sadly it's not. More expensive than the Bumgenius, yet I find that it leaks many times. I like that the inserts snap together, and I feel like I can get a tight fit with this diaper, but it's just not my favorite. It's also a little snugger than some other brands so if you have a chunky baby it might not be the best choice.
Diana L.
Rumparooz are GREAT diapers. They have to be some of the sturdiest I've seen. The waterproof inner is very sturdy and structurally they are great. I wouldn't say they are affordable diapers but they will certainly hold up for you for a long time.
Britney S.
One of the more expensive diapers we've purchased, at 6 months I usually grab this diaper last, as it's not my favorite. Materials seem to be very nice, I'd say it's a little over priced though.
Amanda S.
keizer
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best cloth diaper on the market. The double gussets keep all the messes inside. After trying just a couple, I fell in love and bought a whole stash.
Wendy M.
I lovee this diaper!! They work great i don't use the microfiber insert i use a prefold or a flat but still love this diaper!! It feels well made
Victoria L.
Albany, GA
AMAZING DIAPER! They are so versatile! You can use them from newborn to toddler! These were the only non-newborn diaper that fit my baby!
Ashley M.
Good diaper. I have used them for overnight and had no leaks. I feel the fit isn't as great as other diapers I have used, though.
Amanda M.
Love these diapers. A little on the expensive side, but worth it in my opinion as they hold up to continuous washing.
Maggie C.
Richland, IN
Great brand! We love our cloth diapers. Not as hard as everyone makes them out to be! Such a wonderful
Thing!
Krystal B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these diapers really worth the cost, and do they last well?
Megan C.
Are these one size?
Frish Q.
The absorbing inserts that you put in are they disposable or do you just wash and reuse ?