BY RUMHAVEN

Welcome to paradise. Kick back, relax & drink in the sunshine. This premium coconut rum liqueur with natural flavors is made with real coconut water and cane sugar to send your senses on a tropical vacation. Created by one of the best rum brands, experience an unforgettable natural flavor that is so refreshing it’s like a drink with an ocean view. Get a boarding pass for your taste buds and enjoy a little taste of Haven.

Megan M.
This coconut rum is insanely drinkable and so delicious!! The coconut flavor is natural and not too overpowering at all, it’s the perfect amount! This is by far the smoothest alcohol I’ve ever drank straight. It makes delicious mixed drinks but is also super tasty straight from the bottle.
Tessa V.
San Marcos, TX
This is the best coconut rum I have ever tried. It only has three ingredients, coconut water, pure cane sugar and the alcohol. The coconut flavor is so natural. Easiest shot taking rum ever! The price is great, the bottle is pretty, and it tastes amazing! What else could you want?
Holly C.
This is AMAZING! It doesn't even taste like alcohol. It literally tastes like your drinking some sort of coconut water because its so good and so smooth. It is literally THE BEST coconut rum I have ever had. I recommend to all!!!
Aryelle M.
Edison, NJ
MY GO TO!! I love this because it is the smoothest alcohol I have ever had. It is infused with coconut water so the next day you don’t have a terrible hangover. The best part is that it has NO PRESERVATIVES in it!!! Go find this in your local liquor store, you’ll thank me later :)
Koren S.
If I could give more than 5☆☆☆☆☆, I certainly would have. Smoothest coconut rum ever on the market! Maybe it was the rum talking, but I swear I could hear Jack Sparrow serenading me!
Sarah P.
OMG. this is the hand down best coconut rum I've ever had. SO SMOOTH, light coconut taste, no burn and the sweetness isn't over powering either. This is my all time favorite coconut rum. I suggest it every chance I get
Samantha D.
Lakeland, FL
BEST RUM EVER! This is now my go to favorite. Smooth enough to drink it straight. Makes you wonder how an alcohol can taste so good. You definitely won’t be disappointed if you’re looking for a new coconut rum to try.
Lilie b.
If you like Malibu you're going to LOVE this! This is my favorite for mixing drinks! It's not strong and it's super sweet being made with real coconut water! It tastes great mixed with just Hawaiian Punch!
Lindsey S.
This is THE BEST coconut rum. It's made with coconut water and I don't know if that is what makes the difference or not. This rum mixes with every and anything perfectly. It is also very in expensive, about 20 dollars for a very large bottle that lasts a while. I would definitely recommend this.
Debra M.
Tampa
This is the best coconut rum I have ever had. It is smooth and delicious. I drink with soda water and it is my go to. I just love it and it is infused with coconut water and the carb count is less than half of others.