BY RUMFORD #28 in Baking Powder & Soda

The Baking Powder is equal to double acting baking powder without the sodium aluminum sulfate most companies add. Most baking powders use this ingredient to delay the reaction between the water and the powder, which is something to keep in mind when using this product. Aluminum-free. Frontier is one of the first manufacturers to carry this baking powder - which is made without any genetically modified ingredients.

Prachi B.
I use this particular baking powder in all my baking recipes. Love the fact that it's aluminum free. Even after many months of opening, this baking powder has stayed fresh and performs great every time.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I use this baking powder exclusively for my baking. It works as expected and is perfect for what I need. I've never had a problem with my cakes and it's my go to.
Larcina S.
We have this product right now in a smaller container. I use this baking powder when making bread, biscuits and cookies
Kasey S.
Greenwood , SC
My grandmother uses this brand been using it since i was little in all of her baked good that call for baking powder
Anna B.
Enosburg Fls, VT
I like to use this baking powder when I bake. It is a nice size can and it has lasted a while.