Rumford Baking Powder Aluminum-Free uploaded by Valenna P.

BY RUMFORD

Rumford® Aluminum-Free Baking Powder.
Non-GMO.
A gluten free product.
Double acting.
Use only quality corn starch, too!
Cornstarch.
Calcium!
Non-genetically modified corn. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
This is my favorite brand of baking powder, and the bonus is that is aluminum free! My baked goods actually rise better and bake more evenly when I use Rumford Baking Powder! Aluminum is linked to so many horrible things, and eliminating toxins from your diet can be tricky, but Rumford makes it easy!
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
This is my favorite brand of Aluminum free baking powder! it is important to me that my baking powder be aluminum free, expecially since it has been linked to Alzheimer's.

This product works just as wonderful as its competitors! The price is also great!
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite one! I love the fact that they come in small amounts! I use to bake many cakes and I love how fluffy and big they become with this powder! It is not expensive at all and also I love the aluminum free
April K.
April K.
This has become my go-to brand. I can definitely tell the difference when I don't use it. Everything tastes and rises better. And I have the added peace of mind that it doesn't contain any aluminum for my family. Win, win!
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Este es uno de mis favoritos a la hora de hornear, este polvo para hornear es efectivo me gusta porque mis cakes quedan súper esponjosas, también lo añado a las panquecas y quedan esponjocitas. Lo recomendaría mil veces
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Foodie Expert
Having this product is a must have. I also bake fresh breads and cookies for my family. I use this for all my cookies recipes.
Lori K.
Lori K.
Happy Valley , OR
Foodie Expert
Beautiful results without undesirable ingredients. That's always a winner in my book! Additionally, it has little to no clumps.
Vera C.
Vera C.
North Port, FL
I bake a lot. And I use this quite often. It does its job. And it's aluminum free
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
Foodie Expert
I love to bake and recently decided to switch to aluminum free. Why didn't I do it earlier? This is a great product! It works very well and is reasonably priced!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
I keep a can of this in the kitchen cabinet and pantry in case it is needed I haven't used it too much but it works okay