Rumford Aluminum-Free Baking Powder

Ingredients: Corn Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rumford Aluminum-Free Baking Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Ms.Makeup 2.
This has never failed me when baking. I’ve used it in multiple recipes with great results every time
Chelsea G.
Bethany
I do a lot of baking. I make cakes and cookies for all kinds of events and I’ve been using this brand of baking powder my whole life. It always meets my expectations and my cookies come out nice and gooey instead of stiff and crumbly. This is a staple in my household and I’ll continue to buy it.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,678 reviews
Rumford Aluminum-Free Baking Powder uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great when on Keto...or making certain things. Gluten free. Even if you don't have a gluten allergy I normally look for this.
Sarah S.
1,629 reviews
Rumford Aluminum-Free Baking Powder uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
The Rumford is not my typical baking powder brand, I’ve bought this once and it works just as well as any other baking powder that I have used in the past. This one is aluminum free, and I’m not sure how much that matters. It still works wonderfully.
Shauna J.
Rumford Aluminum-Free Baking Powder uploaded by Shauna J.
I love to cook and bake baking is my favorite though anything from cookies to blueberry pie I have cooked it and love it this is a great baking powder its easy to scup up and it comes with this little thing where you can level it off when measuring
Alexis S.
This is my go to baking powder. I little pricier than others but it's worth it. has a nice rise and fulfills it's purpose.
Madelyn S.
Springfield, TN
I like this product because it’s aluminum free. I didn’t realize baking powder had aluminum in it until I saw this and then I knew I had to have it. Avoiding heavy metals is pretty high on my priority list. I totally recommend it.
Irma M.
Cape Coral, FL
Rumford Aluminum-Free Baking Powder uploaded by Irma M.
I use Rumford aluminum free baking powder for all my home made baked goods that call for baking powder. I've also used it as a replacement for eggs for certain recipes. It's affordable and works very well. A small container can last for a long time. I totally recommend this baking powder. Rumford Aluminum-Free Baking Powder
Nicole T.
I use it for baking caked and making pancakes. works we. used it a couple of times. no need to complain!!!
Emerald R.
No complaints on this! Use it for baking and anything it calls for. Good quality

Looking for your answer?