BeveragesAlcohol & MixersRumChata

Package Quantity: 3

Form: Liquid

Net weight: 300 ml

Package type: Multi-pack single servings

Beverage container material: Paper or cardboard

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Alcohol Percentage: 13.75

Exterior container material: Paper or cardboard

State of Readiness: Ready to drink

Proof: 27.5

Has anyone used the RumChata to make Pina Colada's?
Start your review of RumChata Rum Liqueur - 3pk/100ml Bottles!
Jessica H.
Vestaburg, MI
RumChata Rum Liqueur - 3pk/100ml Bottles uploaded by Jessica H.
I have to say I'm glad I only grabbed the 100ml bottle, not because I didn't absolutely love the taste but because I would have drank it all! It taste like lemon icecream only better because you can also taste the alcohol! Add a little ice or icecream and hit the blender, you wont be disappointed! Perfect treat for all my lemon lovers out there!!
Shana A.
Ypsilanti, MI
I wasn’t too big of a fan of this drink. Although it was sweet, and almost like a milkshake, I just don’t think it paired well with alcohol.
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
I love it I really don't drink alcohol but I love this one you can make different types of drinks with this drink
Vanessa C.
Avondale, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
RumChata Rum Liqueur - 3pk/100ml Bottles uploaded by Vanessa C.
Delicious drink guarantee, if you like hochata but with alcohol. This is the drinks it sweet a little kick. Full of flavors. The price pretty good, totally worth it. I have to have a bottle in my pantry. Winter, summer any season it goes great. Recommended
Sharon M.
Naples, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Such a good flavor. Sweet and good on the rocks or mixed with fireball is popular. Very sweet milky
Jamye C.
Milton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is another must have at my house hey you need something to go with your coffee in the morning right, what is better then a creamy cinnamony boost to your morning cup of joe.
Arriale S.
Virginia Beach
RumChata Rum Liqueur - 3pk/100ml Bottles uploaded by Arriale S.
Love this Rum! 😍 You can mix this with anything and have a fantastic drink! Great for a private party or a large event!
Maria R.
Mendota, IL
Purchased at: Target
Taste just like eggnog! It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it! Love making ice cream floats with rum chata
Nichole D.
Marquette, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Besides tequila rose, this stuff is bomb. If your a fan of cinnamon rolls, then you'll become obsessed with this! It tastes pretty much identical to one, with just a taste of rum added to it. I can drink this straight from the bottle no problem it's that delicious.
Erna L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
my absolutely favorite rum and drink all day every day if I could afford to drink it that much lol. honestly if you love the famed mexican rice milk beverage then you will love this. mix it with fireball or Tennessee fire whiskey, blend with ice and you got yourself some captain crunch. love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...