BeveragesAlcohol & MixersRumChata

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Form: Liquid

Net weight: 375 ml

Package type: Multi-pack single servings

Beverage container material: Paper or cardboard

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Package Quantity: 15

Alcohol Percentage: 13.75

Exterior container material: Paper or cardboard

State of Readiness: Ready to drink

Proof: 27.5

I have never seen this product on the shelf. How good is it and where can I f’ing it?
Is the rumchata flavor strong?
Start your review of RumChata Mini Chatas - 15 / 25ml cups - 375ml!
Gianna Y.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
RumChata Mini Chatas - 15 / 25ml cups - 375ml uploaded by Gianna Y.
RumChata Mini Chatas - 15 / 25ml cups - 375ml uploaded by Gianna Y.
Purchased at: Safeway
RumChata Mini Chatas - 15 / 25ml cups - 375ml I saw these in my local Von's and had to have them! I like coffee☕ but I like it better when it has a little something "extra"😉 that makes me warm and cozy inside! #treatyoself #morningvibes
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Holiday coffees deserve these Rumchata cups! Easy to measure out and taste just like from the bottle. I live the convenience of these. Makes coffee time with friends even better.
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are great to add a little "adult" kick to your hor drink! I've added them to hot chocolate in the evening after a day of show fun (or shoveling) when it's time to warm up and snuggle in for the night. It's also great for coffee and a lazy rainy Sunday when you know it's going to be a day of just relaxing. For coffee it's not as sweet as a normal creamer so if (like me) like you're coffee sweet you'll still need to add sugar.
Meg K.
Pewaukee, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Here’s the thing... Rumchata is good in the normal large bottle. So of course it’s good in tiny little containers. It also is begging to be poured into coffee so it encourages drinking before noon🎉🎊.
Jessica D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is so wonderful. Love it. Its great. Perfect for chilly nights, sitting around the fire hanging out with family and friends just pour in your coffee. It can get a bit chilly where I live and this will warm you up and taste phenomenal while doing it. Yumm!
Araceli Z.
waukegan
Es delicioso, y con este tamaña súper practico es ideal para ponerle al café cuando quieres algo un poco más fuerte
Sarah C.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Someone had the most brilliant idea when they decided to package this in coffee creamer cups. Love these! They're perfect to set out with coffee for after dinner drinks
Amanda S.
Winnipeg, MB
These are fun to have on hand but I’d save your money and just buy a bottle so you get better value. RumChata tastes amazing. It is an amazing cream liquor. Serve cold in a shot, put it in your coffee, bake with it. It’s SO good.
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a perfect mix in and perfectly sized for use. I like this mixed with fire jack Daniels or just mixed into ice coffee
Lacey W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
These are perfect for camping! Perfect to put in your morning coffee or evening hot cocoa around the fire. They are perfectly portioned and you don't have to worry about finishing the bottle. They are a little pricey but I will definitely buy again.