RumChata

by RumChata

#2 in Rum

Anyone try rumchata limon? I’m curious but I don’t want to buy a whole bottle if it’s not any good? RumChata #happyhour #drinks #rumchata #rumchatalimon
What does it include? And is it strong?
What a fun drink to make with this?
Start your review of RumChata!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Rumchata has a really good smooth taste my favorite mix it to mix with fire ball taste like cinnamon toast crunch rumchata is even good by its self very sweet and creamy in reviews
Rumchata liquor is really amazing mixed in with some hot chocolate when it's cold, or mixed in with some A&W rootbeer for a more summery drinkin reviews
Typically, we do the mix with root beer, but I have seen a lot of recipes out there to try and I look forward to giving a few of them a go!in reviews
Rum Chata is great alone but it's also great with fireball, as a shot it taste exactly like cinnamon toast crunch cereal.in reviews
I typically always drink it straight but it can also be good mixed with root beer or made into pudding shots!in reviews
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
We usually enjoy Rumchata around the holidays. It tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch and tastes delicious over ice cream, as a shot, or mixed.
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't really drink often at all if ever, but when I do I tend to enjoy fruity and flavorful drinks. This has always been a no brainer for me with the coconut appeal, but if you mix it with fireball it tastes like cinnamon toast crunch. 👌💕💪💖
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
RumChata uploaded by Michelle M.
On Taco Tuesday sometimes we will indulge in a little bit of Rum Chata. It takes like horchata. It’s super creamy, but strong for me. I like my drinks diluted.
Kat J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
2,109 reviews
RumChata uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Costco
For an after dinner drink, this is my go-to... It has a smooth milky consistency and the flavor is divine. It’s got the cinnamon & coffee tones of horchata but with the warming taste of rum. Basically, in my opinion, this alcohol is absolutely delicious... I drink it chilled on the rocks, no need for a mixer. Although now that I think about it, this would probably be amazing as a milkshake! Lemme grab my blender,...
Cianah H.
West Grove
RumChata uploaded by Cianah H.
RumChata is very good to mix in with creamier drinks. It’s not my go-to, but my bar collection feels incomplete without it
Lellianne C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
RumChata uploaded by Lellianne C.
Pleasant drink! Love the sweet and lightness of this drink. Great on the rocks for a refreshing summer drink. I’d recommend this for women not inclined to the taste of alcohol.
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
RumChata uploaded by Natasha D.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I can't say enough good things about Rum Chata! Its soooo good! I love making a coffee cocktail with it. I use 3 parts Starbucks unsweetened cold coffee and 1 part Rum Chata. Stir in a glass with ice and enjoy! A great summer evening or after dinner cocktail. Try it, you'll love it!❤
Jessica R.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely delicious. You can make a Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot by mixing it half and half with Fireball. SO GOOD
Yetzabet B.
Hollywood, FL
RumChata uploaded by Yetzabet B.
Purchased at: Publix
Now that the holidays are coming around, I want to share one if my Favorite all time drinks! If any of you know what a coquito drink is, well this is a clean version of it. Very light and creamy you can add coffee or rum. Its good for day time and night, the packaging is very nice too, and sometimes it comes with the shot classes. I would so recommend this product.
Alexis G.
Highland Mls, NY
So Tasty. A great winter favorite add some fireball to this and make a cinnamon toast crunch shot! Its a thick consistency and a milky white color, I would not drink on its own unless on the rocks but its a great adder to drinks.

179 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sammie L.
il y a 3 mois
Ariana W. il y a 3 mois
I didn't even know this existed! I'm going to have to pick up a bottle soon. Sounds delicious!
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
il y a 2 ans
Mary M. il y a un an
RumChata and Fireball tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch! (Cereal)
Stephanie G.
Grand Forks, ND
il y a 3 ans
Christine D. il y a un an
Equal parts Rumchata and Fireball for a killer shot that tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Norma A.
Holiday, FL
RumChata How do you like to serve #Rumchata? Looking for new ideas. RumChata
Katerine G. il y a 2 ans
I like to mix it w fireball most of the time.
Michelle L.
Ceara T. il y a 3 ans
If you want to make shots, definitely do the Cinnamon Toast Shots. It’s Fireball and Rumchata mixed. A good, easy drink would be Kraken Rum and Rumchata mixed. Also, Rumchata is great in hot chocolate!!! :)
Emerald G.
Lahaina
lynne D. il y a 2 ans
Mixing with hot chocolate is a definite must!