BY RUMCHATA #21 in Rum

• "Rumchata has a really good smooth taste my favorite mix it to mix with fire ball taste like cinnamon toast crunch rumchata is even good by its self very sweet and creamy " in 128 reviews
  • "Rumchata liquor is really amazing mixed in with some hot chocolate when it's cold, or mixed in with some A&W rootbeer for a more summery drink" in 33 reviews
  • "Typically, we do the mix with root beer, but I have seen a lot of recipes out there to try and I look forward to giving a few of them a go!" in 31 reviews
  • "Rum Chata is great alone but it's also great with fireball, as a shot it taste exactly like cinnamon toast crunch cereal." in 15 reviews
  • "I typically always drink it straight but it can also be good mixed with root beer or made into pudding shots!" in 13 reviews
Mercedes S.
Gravette, AR
I am in Love!!! This is amazing I hate the burn of alcohol but I like the tipsy feeling I get from it. And this is perfect because you can't taste like any alcohol. I like to mix it with hot chocolate and then put a little whip cream on top. SOoo good but dangerous. Like I said you can't taste the alcohol so be careful. Definitely not an every weekend thing 1. It's a little pricey and 2. The calorie count is...well... nothing to scuff at. But I love it on those days when you just need a little extra in your life.
Gloria O.
New York
Outrageously deliciously without being too sweet! Rumchata is delicious on its own, in coffee, or mixed with a little bit of fire all for “cinnamon toast coffee crunch” drinks. The flavor is great, light, sweet, slightly nutty, without being too sugary or overpowering. Have recommended to my friends, my parents, and even my grandmother. It’s a crowd pleaser!
Nic S.
Rumchata is one of my favorite alcohols. I love how smooth it goes down and how sweet it is. It doesn’t give me a hangover, which is important. I love to pair it with hot chocolate during the winter. It’s not a cheap beverage but I wouldn’t stop getting it due to the price. If you like orchata then you will like this!!
Destiny R.
2719 San Luis Rd, Holiday FL, 34691
RumChata is easily one of my favorite alcoholic drinks to drink straight up without mixing into anything. I seem to have a shared description with my friends when we describe the flavor as "the milk left over after eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch". Delicious and I make sure to have this at every party o throw.
Sarah M.
Buffalo, NY
I love RumChata. It’s good on the rocks, for shots, and for mixing. I always keep some on hand while I’m entertaining. Not a lot of people know about it so it’s nice to introduce them. If you could take the milk left over from a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and add alcohol to it — that is RumChata.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
LOVE RumChata. I first had it at O’Charleys. Our friend was the GM and wanted us to try it. I instantly fell in love. It’s a creamy milky cinnamon flavor. Works great with vanilla vodka. There are a lot of good shots and drinks to make with it. Can go down very easily, so be careful. Highly recommended.
Chaney B.
Centralia, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite drink. Make your regular childhood favorite chocolate milk and mix in Rum Chata and you have a Tootsie Roll. Tastes just like the chocolate tootsie roll suckers I used to have as a kid. It's so good I can drink this stuff for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (or a midnight snack 😉).
Jordaine-Faith E.
This is a favorite of mine, but I gave it four stars because it will take an amount of time to finish it (not everyone likes it - it’s a hit or miss). I always compare the taste to the milk after eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I enjoy it straight, but I know people combine it with Fireball.
Haylee F.
Great taste, it’s smooth and creamy. Not to strong so you don’t even need a chaser. Great drink to mix with fireball or just drink by itself. Perfect for holidays or cold winter days. Highly recommend. RumChata
Stacie R.
south bend
So good in coffee and hot chocolate! I love rumchata by itself or mixed with other things. It tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch! It is a little pricey but I love it! There are so many great things you can do with it, I’ve even used it to make adult cupcakes for a dinner party!
Erica K.
San Diego , CA
What do u add to your rum chata?
Jessica W.
San Angelo, TX
What's y'all's opinion? I'm kinda in between. And suggestions what to mix it with?
Jackie B.
I've always drink Rumchata straight, chilled on the rocks. What is your favorite mixer? I've heard root beer? Also heard of a drink called cinnamon toast crunch.
Michelle D.
Dallas, TX
Can someone please share one of their favorite mixes?
Fawn R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What's a good recipe for rumchata