BY RUMCHATA #15 in Rum

• Would you drink this straight, or mix it?7 Answers
  • What can u mix with this 10 Answers
  • I've never had rumchata! I always see baking recipes with it. Has...7 Answers
RumChata
  • "Rumchata has a really good smooth taste my favorite mix it to mix with fire ball taste like cinnamon toast crunch rumchata is even good by its self very sweet and creamy " in 128 reviews
  • "Rumchata liquor is really amazing mixed in with some hot chocolate when it's cold, or mixed in with some A&W rootbeer for a more summery drink" in 33 reviews
  • "Typically, we do the mix with root beer, but I have seen a lot of recipes out there to try and I look forward to giving a few of them a go!" in 31 reviews
  • "Rum Chata is great alone but it's also great with fireball, as a shot it taste exactly like cinnamon toast crunch cereal." in 15 reviews
  • "I typically always drink it straight but it can also be good mixed with root beer or made into pudding shots!" in 13 reviews
Fabiola M.
Really good! Actually, the liquor store owner by my house suggested it to me one day when I was purchasing white wine. He told me to combine this with Fireball cinnamon whiskey, so I bought two little samples... it was soo good. My friend told me this particular rexipe is meant to replicate the taste of cinnamon toast crunch, which it did! Hey, if you like the taste of cinnamon or love cinnamon toast crunch as a breakfast cereal, then it's worth checking out!
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
This drink is amazing!!!!! I absolutely love the taste of horchata and having it mixed with a bit of liquor it tastes glorious lol. I usually like it as is just pour it over ice and it's great. It's not too strong and you won't get drunk off of it so if you're looking to get wasted this is not for you. For those who like a bit of a head change and like sweet drinks this you will love!! It's affordable and I can usually find it in my local supermarket.
Stephanie J.
Arcanum, OH
So this is delicious! Creamy and smooth, great to take as a shot, mix in your coffee or hot cocoa, you could use it in a recipe, lots of possibilities! I've never tasted anything like it! It's taste is almost similar to eggnog because of the spices, but everyone I know that hates eggnog likes this so no worries if you fit into that category! It's not expensive, and it's a great addition for the holiday season!
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
I'm only kind of obsessed with this beverage. In the winter I love it in my hot chocolate. On vacation I love it in my coffee. On nights out I love it with cinnamon whiskey. It's very versatile. Creamy and sweet, it goes down very easy and can be enjoyed as a mixer or over ice. It seems that the only problem is that it never lasts long enough. I'd also like if the proof was higher, but that's just me!
Machada H.
South Roxana, IL
Yummy mmmm just the perfect drink if you have ulcers and still want to drink its creamy enough to coat your stomach my mom has lupus and is on a lot of different meds so its very hard for her to go out and have a drink but this stuff is so good its even easy for her she loves the taste as I do too its very smooth and great for hard milkshakes ect. you can do so Much with this stuff!!!
Miranda S.
Marlborough, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I was introduced to this treasure three years ago on my husbands birthday. My sister was making chocolate martinis with this delightful find. By itself it tastes like cinnamon buns.and mixed it elevates the drink with a warm Christmas spice sort of taste. I live they creamy texture and the warm spice. Ever since being introduced this is a fall and winter staple in our household!
Vanessa R.
I recently tried this for the first time literally just a few weeks ago it is amazing mind blowing I am obsessed with this product I can't even compare it to others because it is so rich and so beautiful and I would buy it again and again and again and again and I highly and I mean highly recommend this product to anyone who loves a nice creamy soft drink to sip on
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I actually really enjoy the taste of this mixed drink it taste so good and I would definitely recommend it to anybody who is looking for a sweeter type of mixed cocktail. I would definitely recommend this if you are a beginner drinker and can't really stand the taste of alcohol be a sweetness of this drink really makes the alcohol tolerable.
Michelle C.
East Freetown , Ma
This is my favorite addition to Hot Chocolate for a cold winters night by the fire. I also like this in the summer over some ice. I have also put it in coffee and that's great too. And in pudding shots! It's very versatile. The flavor is like cinnamon toast crunch. It's the perfect mix of alcohol and flavor and sweetness. I love this stuff.
Alma G.
Cicero, IL
Literally drinking this while I review it! I cannot stress how delicious this drink is. I got three bottles for Christmas and I'm down to the final cup. It's sweet but not too sweet, you get just the right amount of alcohol taste in it too and the price is just right. You can literally add this to anything - coffee, whiskey, vodka. LOVE IT!
Erica K.
San Diego , CA
What do u add to your rum chata?
Jessica W.
San Angelo , TX
What's y'all's opinion? I'm kinda in between. And suggestions what to mix it with?
Jackie B.
I've always drink Rumchata straight, chilled on the rocks. What is your favorite mixer? I've heard root beer? Also heard of a drink called cinnamon toast crunch.
Michelle D.
Dallas, TX
Can someone please share one of their favorite mixes?
Fawn R.
Happy Hour Expert
What's a good recipe for rumchata