BY RUMCHATA #13 in Rum

RumChata
  • "Rumchata has a really good smooth taste my favorite mix it to mix with fire ball taste like cinnamon toast crunch rumchata is even good by its self very sweet and creamy " in 128 reviews
  • "Rumchata liquor is really amazing mixed in with some hot chocolate when it's cold, or mixed in with some A&W rootbeer for a more summery drink" in 33 reviews
  • "Typically, we do the mix with root beer, but I have seen a lot of recipes out there to try and I look forward to giving a few of them a go!" in 31 reviews
  • "Rum Chata is great alone but it's also great with fireball, as a shot it taste exactly like cinnamon toast crunch cereal." in 15 reviews
  • "I typically always drink it straight but it can also be good mixed with root beer or made into pudding shots!" in 13 reviews
Mercedes S.
Gravette, AR
I am in Love!!! This is amazing I hate the burn of alcohol but I like the tipsy feeling I get from it. And this is perfect because you can't taste like any alcohol. I like to mix it with hot chocolate and then put a little whip cream on top. SOoo good but dangerous. Like I said you can't taste the alcohol so be careful. Definitely not an every weekend thing 1. It's a little pricey and 2. The calorie count is...well... nothing to scuff at. But I love it on those days when you just need a little extra in your life.
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Rumchata is an amazing drink to have in the winter time. It is such a cozy flavor. It tastes just like cinnamon toast crunch! I honestly was afraid to try it because I do not like spicy cinnamon flavors, but was so surprised that this was a sweet taste. It is great on its own or mixed into a drink. It's particularly great to add to a hot beverage on a cold winter day!
Gloria O.
New York
Outrageously deliciously without being too sweet! Rumchata is delicious on its own, in coffee, or mixed with a little bit of fire all for “cinnamon toast coffee crunch” drinks. The flavor is great, light, sweet, slightly nutty, without being too sugary or overpowering. Have recommended to my friends, my parents, and even my grandmother. It’s a crowd pleaser!
Haylee F.
Great taste, it’s smooth and creamy. Not to strong so you don’t even need a chaser. Great drink to mix with fireball or just drink by itself. Perfect for holidays or cold winter days. Highly recommend. RumChata
Aville 2.
This is my favorite liquor for the holidays. I love the flavor and it's good straight, and it's really good mixed with root beer. It's such a good drink but I get lots of requests from Rum Chata cake and cupcakes.
Jennifer M.
Northampton
I don’t know why RumChata isn’t more popular. The cream and rum are perfectly blended, so much so that I can drink it straight and enjoy it as much as when I use it in mixed drinks. I especially like to brew some strong chai tea and add RumChata as cream in it. Heavenly!
Brittney F.
Woodbridge, VA
My husband and I love Horchatas so when we saw this bottle we decided to give it a try. It has a better horchata flavor than most premade bottles. I prefer my with a little splash of milk but the flavor is so smooth and sweet. Perfect for your weekend.
Peyton W.
Auburn
Happy holidays you drunks! This alcohol is quite nice for cozying up in front of the fire while trying to avoid crazy questions from your in-laws. While it definitely needs to be mixed with something it being a dairy product is very nice around the holidays. It mixes very nicely with eggnog or you can add it to hot drinks such as hot chocolate. I haven't fully been able to find a recipe that wouldn't work with this unless you're specifically trying to make this spirit gross.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I was very happy to see RumChata up here and I'm happy to give a review on it I actually love this because I use it for several different reasons I've use RumChata and mighty to kind of give my child little bit of a spice and creamier feel to it I've used it and drinks I've also used a little bit of this in my pumpkin pie and it turned out great so I would definitely recommend this product if you're okay with the creamy milky type of drink.
Nicole M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I am not a big drinker but I was out with my husband one night and in the mood for a drink. I ask my way to rest for a suggestion of a drink with cinnamon in it and she suggested a #cinnamontoastcrunch. That is Rumchata and Fireball. It really does taste just like the cereal. I love the drink and order it any time I'm in the mood for a cocktail. I have since bought RumChata for the house.
Erica K.
San Diego , CA
What do u add to your rum chata?
Jessica W.
San Angelo, TX
What's y'all's opinion? I'm kinda in between. And suggestions what to mix it with?
Jackie B.
I've always drink Rumchata straight, chilled on the rocks. What is your favorite mixer? I've heard root beer? Also heard of a drink called cinnamon toast crunch.
Michelle D.
Dallas, TX
Can someone please share one of their favorite mixes?
Fawn R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What's a good recipe for rumchata