BY RUMBLE TUFF

Especially designed to fit the Rumble Tuff Standard Contour Changing Pad our super soft Minky Dot earns its name because it has tufted raised dots all over it. Made from polyester it is very durable and washes well. Color Pink. The Minky Dot cover is a fun way to decorate your changing pad. The tufted raised dots give a whimsical look to our classic baby colors that match any dcor. The fabric is soft on your babys precious bottom and washes clean every time. see more...

Kayla C.
Greenbrier , TN
Absolutely love these and the material is so soft that I don't mind putting my baby down on it versus a cold changing pad. Cleans up well and has stood the test of time which is a big bonus for our family since laundry just gets thrown together most of the time lol.
Amy H.
Newington, CT
We have this in a blue and a green for our son. I love them. They are soft, not slippery, and easy to get on and off. Also -- they come perfectly clean! No matter the blowout, just one quick spin in the washing machine and this was clean. We loved!!!
Manal K.
Meridian, MS
I love this changing cover I bought it in the color green with my first son and used it over and over again washed it and it still looked and felt great enough to use with my second child!
Kathleen K.
I love this changing pad cover . It's super soft and my daughter likes to play with the little dots on it. Washes great too !
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Love the material being super soft and that cute baby pink! Easy to clean just throw it in the washer and dryer and it's good as new! Got it from my baby shower! It was a great gift! Highly recommended!