Rugby Laboratories Rugby Cetirizine HCl 10mg 90ct *Compare to Zyrtec*

by Rugby Laboratories

Cetirizine HCl/Antihistamine 10 mg tablets. Original prescription strength. Indoor & outdoor allergies. 24 Hour Relief of Sneezing Runny nose Itchy, watery eyes Itchy throat or nose

is it drowsy? or would i be able to use it during the day
Does it work as well as Zyrtec?
Start your review of Rugby Laboratories Rugby Cetirizine HCl 10mg 90ct *Compare to Zyrtec*!
3 years agoMuscle Shoals, AL
I began taking this for my allergies about a year ago and I can't describe how amazing it is! It's very similar to Zyrtec (which is the only allergy medicine that helps me!) I get the prescription through my doctor which saves me so much money! If you suffer with allergies, I HIGHLY recommend!!!
3 years agoGreensboro, NC
Rugby laboratories are great for any body with allergies. I highly recommend works wonders. It was effective product and I will buy again. Most product don't work fast or just not for many allergies.