Rug Doctor  Urine Eliminator
Rug Doctor Urine Eliminator
By Rug Doctor
Gabby G.
Spotswood, NJ

Does this realky elimiate the odors? My 7 mth old puppy used to be trained to go in the back yard but then we moved into an apartment with no yard and no pets allowed so we have to re-train here to be house trained. She always goes in the same spot. Its starting to smell bad!!! Does this work?

member-cdee591a5
member-cdee591a5
3 years, 3 months ago
I used the product along with their other pet odor elimators and I didn't have much success but I was treating a carpet that had YEARSSS OF DAMAGE. I'm sure if the carpet is fairly new to the urine it would be much more effective!