Rug Doctor  Urine Eliminator uploaded by Mia I.
Rug Doctor  Urine Eliminator

Rug Doctor Urine Eliminator

BY RUG DOCTOR

• Does this work on all urine odors? Cat urine is such a pungent s...3 Answers
  • Does this product leave an ammonia smell?1 Answers
  • Pros and cons of this product?1 Answers
Rug Doctor  Urine Eliminator
Rug Doctor Urine Eliminator
  • "This product has worked well to get rid of stains and cover up the odor but he keeps.peeing I'm the same spots so I figured it's not doing a great job. " in 6 reviews
  • "This stuff worked great on spots that my other carpet cleaner left behind... and I like that it is environmentally friendly." in 6 reviews
Heidi B.
Rapid City, SD
When we rescued our dog he had come from a home where he was horribly abused. Needless to say he had many accidents in the house until he realized he was safe. I picked up this product to get rid of the smell and stains from the urine. It worked great! I see a lot of other reviews saying that it left worse stains. It really doesn't at all. You have to let it sit for a few minutes and then scrub it with a brush and clean water. Then blot up the extra moisture and let it dry. No stain, no bad odor.
Sabrina E.
Lowndes, MO
I recently just got a new puppy, and she isn't house trained yet. Let me tell ya, I am incredibly thankful for this stuff!! all it takes is just a few sprays and the pee pee smell is gone!! I also loved the fact that it is for rugs. There is no staining on my rug from this cleaner. In the past I have found that some other products left stains on my rugs. Overall I would definitely buy this product again!
Aleshia T.
Somerset, KY
When I first got my dog and I was potty training her, she obviously had some accidents. I tried a few other products and they got rid of the smell, but not the stain-at least not completely. This product does both. It eleminates the smell and the stain. This is now the only product I will use for these accidents.... Which rarely happen anymore. But if they do I'm prepared!
Julie F.
San Diego, CA
My dog has an inconstinence problem and therefore we deal with A LOT of leaking if she doesn't get her meds on time. I have gone through a lot of different sprays. This one was nice because it does have the enzymes that breaks down urine however the odor still lingered around. It works in small doses though but just too pricey for our situation.
Rebekah O.
West Monroe, LA
When I was potty training my pup, I kept this on hand. It cleans urine up right away, and removes any stains or spots that may be left behind. I had a dark carpet and it worked great. Not sure how it would work on a light colored carpet. I feel that it removes the odor, because my pup never went back to the old spots to pee on them again.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
If you have small around your home and like most. There is always lttle accidents happening. This is a great brand to use one those little accidents. Training your animals is fun but can also get to be too much fun. So this is what you what to make sure you have on hand for those cleans ups so that your home always smells fresh.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA
I'm pretty grateful for this product because my big black lab somehow finds a way to mark his territory on my great Grandma's chair here and there after I have guests over :(

This spray effectively gets rid of the odor, cleans it and prevents him and other dogs from continuing to ruin the fabrics!
Rosalyn E.
Tucson , AZ
Our dog recently had a bad ear infection and needed to take medication which caused an overactive bladder. my poor baby had some accidents. But my sister in law had this and it worked like a charm. We were able to clean it up and with no stains or smell. a must have for accidents.
Amy B.
Yreka, CA
I have both cats and dogs. I have been trying to find a product that works with cat spray. This is not it! Rug doctor will work with dog urine pretty well but not with cat urine. It never fully takes the smell away. Try the urine remover by Odoban. That one works!
Dominique A.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I do not find this works very well. When I had carpet and my friend's dog would pee on it, I would use Rug Doctor, but the stain and smell would still linger. I suppose it is better than water alone, but even Resolve carpet cleaner works better than this stuff. #fail
Morgan H.
Bloomington, IN
How does this stuff compare to Nature's Miracle?
Elaine D.
Our cats pee on the sofa will this product help?? If so I would love to try! Need help! 6 cats lol
Kira Y.
Highland, CA
Is this better than bleach + soap ( for carpet )
Jessica C.
Metairie, LA
Does this work on all urine odors? Cat urine is such a pungent smell. Just curious.
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Has this worked on a Berber Carpet??I have a stained area on my carpet and have yet to find a good agent!