Rug Doctor Spot & Stain Remover

by Rug Doctor

Rug Doctor® Spot & Stain Remover.
Steaming Mad at Dirt!®.
Non-toxic formula.
Eliminates tough stains.
Gets out even tough stains on carpets and upholstery.
Removes stains from coffee, juice, wine, tea, sauces, chocolate syrup, permanent marker, makeup, oil, mud, grass and more!
Pet and human safe formula.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rug Doctor Spot & Stain Remover!
Buffalo, NY
I have 3 young girls and they can make quite the mess! I have had quite a few incidents in which I thought for sure the carpet was going to be ruined but was able to get the stains out with this product! Some of which took a bit of elbow grease though! I would still recommend trying this out, especially if you have children!
Natchitoches, LA
If you have children rug doctor spot and stain remover is a must!! Kids tend to be messy and spill things all over the place. I have twin boys who like to spill things,without this product I would have blue popsicle stains all over my carpet! It also has a great smell which is a big plus!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A must have at home and in the car for kids and pets. Gets every stain out of everything I've tried it on, even in places where a rug shampooer get. I have tried it on adult stains like wine, but it worked for grape juice and sauce.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I will definitely give this 5 stars this product has been a life savor to us . if you have little ones in the house you know your going to have some kind of spell soon or later and this stuff works amazing and if you have pets its great for that also
Shawnee Msn, KS
With a dog and a baby this is a life savor! After my dog ate something she wasn't supposed to, we had a horrible mess and this cleaned it right up. Also, my baby girl spit up on the rug and this made it look good as new. I got it at target!
South Range, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this! I have an older dog that has accidents every once in awhile and this is great to have on hand. It takes the stain and the odor out. It’s very affordable and lasts for a long time. I tell all my friends with animals to get this!
Cypress, TX
I have tried almost all of the different brands for stain remover to remove pet stains on our carpet. By far Rug Doctor has done the best job at removing stains. It only gets a B though because I still see a lighter spot left behind, but I have yet to find a stain remover that actually gets it all.
Sprng Brk Twp, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This has definitely worked for us with the cat and a toddler. It's kept the carpet looking clean in between shampoos. Always in my home.
Laredo, TX
This stuff works really well this those dog messes. Gets rid of the smells and the stain and leaves the area smelling so fresh.
Leicester, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh so wonderful for removing stains. It actually does work. We have a rocking chair with white upholstery and this cleans it.