Rug Doctor Platinum Professional Urine Eliminator Sparkling Breeze

by Rug Doctor

Rug Doctor® Sparkling Breeze Scent Platinum Professional Urine Eliminator.
Permanently removes pet stains & odors.
The Carpet and Rug Institute.
Seal of Approval.
Carpet-rug.org.
Pro-enzymatic formula for continuous cleaning up to 24 hours.
Renews carpets.
Deters remarking.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rug Doctor Platinum Professional Urine Eliminator Sparkling Breeze!
ogden ut
I love this product it makes it easy to clean up dog accidents. I got it from target. The scent of the cleaner is amazing and actually smells good. I recommend this to all my friends. I would buy it again.
Platteville, CO
This product has been the only one to completely remove the smell of cat urine. Very easy and simple to use and works wonders on carpet and microfiber furniture. I recommend it to everyone who has animal urine problems
Do you have a cat that you love to hate? Do they frequently pee around the litter-box instead of in it? This will work for you!! My cat is terrible about peeing down the side of her box which leaves a disgusting stain and smell. This completely eliminates the smell and cleans the stain.
Tiltonsville, OH
I use this to clean up spots that my rabbits make, which is rare because they are potty trained, but it works amazingly. And that’s saying something because rabbit urine is hard to pick up because of it’s dark color. But I love this stuff. 🐰🐰🐰
Germantown, WI
The longer the carpet stays damp after spraying this, the better it works. I used this on an old stain and the smell is completely gone.
Carthage, MO
This stuff is great! We have a new puppy and lots of floors of wood and carpet! This works great to get the smell and germs away!
Conroe , TX
My husband just bought this and he said he likes it so far , we have sma puppy so she has accidents in the house, great to have