Rug Doctor Oxy-Steam Carpet Cleaner

by Rug Doctor

Rug Doctor® Oxy-Steam® Carpet Cleaner.
2x concentrated*.
Steaming Mad at Dirt!®.
With oxygen cleaning boosters.
Hot water activated oxygen boosters power out dirt!
Use in all hot water extraction carpet cleaning machines.
For a clean, fresh, more sanitary carpet.
Super concentrated! Makes up to 24 gallons.
Coverage: concentrated!
Cleans 2 to 4 average size rooms.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rug Doctor Oxy-Steam Carpet Cleaner!
Abilene, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works amazing! This is such an amazing carpet cleaner. It helps get tough stains out better than any other carpet cleaner that i have found out there. I really think the oxy-steam gets the dirt and stains to loosen up and come out easily. Love how it doesn’t take a lot of product to get big results!
Deep Run , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Rug Doctor Oxy-Steam Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Bridgett B.
Rug Doctor Oxy-Steam Carpet Cleaner This has been the only rug cleaner that actually gets stains out of my carpets. I have 3 kids and a dog so o need to clean them often. I have to say my carpet looks brand new when I'm done.
Orange Cove
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I choose this brand because I have 2 small dogs that are indoor dogs and I do not always have the to let them outside to do their business. I have tried other brands and this one does the job just perfectly.
Aurora, IL
This works really great to clean normal wear and tear on your carpet good value for price. It doesn’t work on heavy traffic areas or old stains
Mount Lookout, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This mixed with some Lysol or bleach gets our carpets spotless and clean. This is the only carpet cleaner that I've used that actually works.
Elkhorn City, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this on my carpets once a month and it leaves them soft and smelling great! Cleans them so good! Great for if you have pets too!!
Kincardine , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product is just ok. I have used better products but if this is your only option then it will do the trick. Smell is meh!
Snow Lake, Manitoba Canada
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very cost efficient. Just add a little to the water and works to clean. Carpests cleaned no scrubbing need.