Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Steam Cleaner uploaded by Amanda H.

BY RUG DOCTOR

Eliminate the dirt, grime and germs residing in carpets and rugs with the professional, deep-cleaning power of the Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3® carpet cleaner. the ultimate home carpet cleaning system that delivers true professional cleaning results one pass cleaning prevents the repetitive back and forth motion easy to handle and maneuver the X3's powerful jets inject a hot cleaning solution that penetrates deep down into the carpet pile where dirt, grease and dust mites reside the triple-row vibrating brush deeply scrubs and scours all sides of the carpet fibers for a quick, effective cleaning the commercial-grade motor sucks and extracts all the dirt into it's large-capacity reservoir includes one 40-ounce bottle of Oxy-Steam Green Cleaner Carpet cleaner is constructed of a high-density polyethylene; stainless steel vacuum nozzle. Measures 22x11½x26½"H (handle folded for storage). Includes a limited 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Made in America. see more...

Nicole G.
Fulton, MO
I wasn't super impressed by this machine. I rented one from a hardware store to clean my carpets and mainly for a shag rug that is in my living room because I live with dogs. I made 3 passes over the rug and it still smelled like dog after it had dried. I know shag is hard to clean but I had hoped that after 3 passes more of the smell would be gone. It also runs out of water frequently so I had to make many water changes. It didn't seem to leave a whole lot of water behind which was a plus.
Jessica S.
Conway, SC
This steam cleaner cleans carpet better than any steam cleaner I have ever owned. Very easy to use too. The only downfall is that it does not hold much water and you have to change the water frequently. Still recommend this seem clear to anyone.
Amanda H.
I am incredibly satisfied with this machine. We had a storm a few weeks ago where a tree branch broke my basement window. The dirty rain rushed in through the window leaving a gigantic hideous brownish/yellow stain on my white carpet. The bissel we own didn't even phase it. So we bought one of these (I think it was around $350-$400 dollars and OH MY GOSH!!! It powered through (part of) the stain in ONE pull. I had to shut the machine down right after out of disbelief with how well this worked. My carpet looks much better there now!!
Gina C.
Las Vegas
Rug doctor is the best! Very effective and gives a professional clean on your carpets! It’s worth the price and will last you forever.
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
Works really well before i got my bissel i always rented one of these . it dries pretty quickly too...the only con is that its heavy.