BY RUG DOCTOR

Rug Doctor® Soil-Lifting Hi-Traffic Pre-Treatment Penetrating Formula.

Steaming Mad at Dirt!®.

Deep-penetrating action breaks the bonds of oily soil on carpets.

Loosens embedded dirt in high-traffic areas.

Use as a pre-treatment for heavily-soiled, high-traffic areas such as hallways and entries before machine cleaning. see more...

Kristin H.
Weatherford, TX
The carpet at my house is always a struggle to keep clean, especially in those areas where we traffic the most. I have a large family with several small children, 2 dogs, and a cat, and the carpet suffers severely. LUckily I tried this product after spending ample time in the carpet cleaning aisle at my local retailer. I've tried several products in the past, however, it seems none give the quality for the price of rug doctor. This product worked incredibly well and by using a pretreatment, I saved valuable time when it came to cleaning the carpet. I had never seen my carpet so clean. This is a must have for large messy families like mine!
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I use this frequently since I have a home with children and pets. It works great if you get to the spill or stain fairly quickly. We also use it to spot treat before shampooing our rugs.
Monique G.
I love this product. It's amazing and I swear it works wonders. We used if in front out or walkway and our carpet looked brand new.
SALLY M.
Rug dr is amazing I use all the products that they have. Must try their carpet cleaner also