Rug Doctor 95531 Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Cleaner Machine

by Rug Doctor

Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Cleaner Machine Includes: Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Cleaner - 95531.

Surface Type: Carpet

Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Cleaner - 95531

Assembled Product Weight: 47.4 Pounds

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 29.70 x 23.80 x 13.40 Inches

Container Capacity: 3.9 gal.

Cleaning Width: 10.8 in.

Recommended Surface: Carpet

Width: 11.5 in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rug Doctor 95531 Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Cleaner Machine!
Racine, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
This has to be the best $450 I spent on a carpet cleaner. I used to have a Bissel deep heat cleaner but it never did a good job getting the carpets clean. I have 2 German Shepherds and they can track mud and dirt everywhere when they come in from outside going potty or playing. For what I would pay to rent a rug doctor at $75 a pop I have my own at home. My carpets vet cleaned perfectly and it's great to have on hand for any unexpected accidents and spills. Well worth its price in my honest opinion.