Rufus Teague 16 oz. Bbq Apple Mash Sauce Case Of 6

by Rufus Teague

Rufus teague made some sauce. He put some in a jar and shared it with the boys. They kept on paining' him 'til he fixed up another batch. Next thing he knew he's making' sauce all the time - It's damn good. Features Sauce bbq apple mash. All real. All good. 100% natural. Gluten free. Capacity - 16 oz. Case of 6.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rufus Teague 16 oz. Bbq Apple Mash Sauce Case Of 6!
ashley V.
Chester, NH
We used this on ribs for our family camping trip and they went SO fast I'm not a fan of sweet but I can say this isn't over powering by any means which is nice considering they're not easy to come by great on basically any pork cut
Victoria  C.
Buford, GA
Apple mash seems so weird... BUT soooo good! I ate it on pulled pork and I think it was the right decision! The apple flavor isn't too over powering. Just right. It's a really thick sauce. I'm going to stock up when they go on sale!

Looking for your answer?