Ruffwear  The Beacon Safety Light

Ruffwear The Beacon Safety Light
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I take my dog to the dog park a lot, and sometimes when we do it's when my boyfriend and I get off work, so it's beginning to get dark. It's a large field, and I like to let my pitbull Rome around but I want to be able to keep an eye on him. This lets me do that, without needing to keep him on a leash. He has the freedom to roam, sniff and play, and I don't need to worry about him disappearing.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This IS A MUST HAVE for all parents of a fur baby that you walk! I am always scared that when I take my small yorkie out for a walk at dusk or dark that a car will not see her even tho I'm watching and would never let her get hurt it's still always a possibility that a car wouldn't see me as well so with this light you have no worries. Must have!!
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
While we have only used this a couple of times since we purchased it on Backcountry. We have a German Shepherd that has a mainly black coat so this has been useful at night and dusk when it is harder to see her on the trails we frequent. It has different settings which make it multi-use as well.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
My neighborhood is so dark at night, we just have very limited street lighting. I need to walk home every night after the sun goes down when I get home from work. This light helps people see him and I have the piece of mind that cars can see him better.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is Water resistant and like the fact you can set the blink pattern on them. It can be clipped on the collar, which I think will probably be the first thing to break but also has a sturdy wire to attach to the collar. Since I only put it on them when they go out at night, as they have enough tags to wear already, I attached a small caribinger to the wire for fast attachment and removal.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dad uses these for his Yorkies so he can see them when he lets him out at night. They have an in edible fence, but it's still nice to be able to see them in the yard when it's dark. I also use them myself for running after dark. Some parts of my route don't have a sidewalk so I run on the road. This gives me piece of mind that cars can see me.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
I may sound over protective, but I have one on my little brothers bicycle and one for each dog's harness. At night in the fog, even a reflective vest is hard to see from a distance, but not this!

I recommend it for anyone that will be out at night, for your dogs or children! (in my case, my little brother)
Marissa R.
I love this. I always put it on my dog when we go for walks at night. It makes me feel safer and feel like he is safer since cars can better see him. He's a small dog and easily overlooked, this light makes him much more visible! Would definitely recommend!
Erin B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great for walks at night or early morning! Keeps you and your pup much safer! I've had mine for a few years and it still works like when I just purchased it! Good quality - would definitely buy it again!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Such a helpful tool to keep your pets safe. We have a black lab and live on a dark country road. It is nice to know should he ever get out that hopefully someone could see him. We also like when we go hunting because he is easier to spot for us and others as well.
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Where and how much??
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
Anyone else use this for more than their dog?
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
How long does this last?
Shama B.
Fairfield, CT
Is this a reflector or do you need betteriea?
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can I buy it? what is the price?