BY RUFFWEAR

Rover was never one for sit-down establishments, and he doesn't have to be when you travel with the Ruffwear Quencher Cinch Top Dog Bowl. Made from eco-friendly recycled polyester, this foldable bowl features a cinch drawcord for safe storage during transit. A waterproof nylon lining means this doggie dish can be used for water as well when you and your furry friend want to ruff it in the outdoors. see more...

• How convenient is this? 3 Answers
  • Curious about this product . Is it really useful2 Answers
  • alguien me puede decir para que esto yo no tengo animales pero so...2 Answers
Kristin M.
Davenport, IA
Love this it works great with my service dog I can fold it and put it in my purse bowl anywhere I fo
Sandra C.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love the convenience of this and how I can just fold it up and shove it in our hiking bag!
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a good bowl for your animals to have when your are on the go such as the beach
Terra G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is so convenient for hiking and walking because it's portable and easy to fold up.
Monica H.
Take this hiking for my pups. It's lightweight, collapsible, and worth every penny!
Stephanie H.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this for when we go camping or go on walks. It fits in our bags perfectly.
Taryn A.
Sun City, CA
I really enjoy the product. It is great for traveling or even just for walks
Alisha L.
sault ste marie
This is an absolutly amazing buy. Perfect for the people who love to go to the beach . keeps the dog water nice and cold for longer peripds of tome :)
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this better than having the plastic foldable bowl? Which is better?
Brittany D.
Orlando, FL
Does this bowl hold water while your traveling or do you have to empty it after each stop? It seems to me the draw string top is not water tight. I'd love to have something like this for outdoor adventures with my fur baby.
I own the older version of this bowl that didn't have the cinch on top. Is the cinch worth the buy? I'm just sick of having to use a plastic bag to encase my dog's food when I use this bowl. Thanks!
Janai J.
Is this really worth a try? I don't know why but my dog won't drink from a bowl unless it's the one that he drinks from at home :/
Rebekah G.