BY RUFFWEAR

Rover was never one for sit-down establishments, and he doesn't have to be when you travel with the Ruffwear Quencher Cinch Top Dog Bowl. Made from eco-friendly recycled polyester, this foldable bowl features a cinch drawcord for safe storage during transit. A waterproof nylon lining means this doggie dish can be used for water as well when you and your furry friend want to ruff it in the outdoors. see more...

• How convenient is this? 3 Answers
  • Curious about this product . Is it really useful2 Answers
  • alguien me puede decir para que esto yo no tengo animales pero so...2 Answers
Chelsea W.
Wouldn't go anywhere without it! So light and easy to use just hook it on a pack and you're ready to go. Ruffwear always exceeds my expectations. They are pricey. It last forever and a day after that.
Elley V.
Caldwell, ID
I have this and it's awesome! I use it for dog park trips when it's a all day event. It didn't spill , held its shape, and great that it cinches up when there's a little left
Jessica J.
Chatfield, MN
Super convenient to pack in my bag for hiking and also for road trips. My small and medium breed dogs have no issue drinking out of it. Sturdy container made of quality material.
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
I keep this in the trunk so we always have a bowl for the dogs. I bought it at petco and it was a great price. We always carry water for ourselves and the dogs are happy they have a bowl. I would absolutely buy this again
Rose G.
This bowl is a life savor! We love to take my dog on hikes and out and about and now there's not need to worry if he gets thirsty or not! It is very easy to use and easy to clean! My pup knows exactly how to use it too! I would for sure buy this product again!
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
When going on long walks or hikes with my puppy I always bring this portable dish with me. He has long hair so he gets hot very easily. This cinch up bowl is so handy
Jessica R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It's perfect for when you go on long walks or go to the park. It's not that big so it's able to fit in your bag. Would totally recommend this.
Kaitlyn V.
This is great if you travel a lot with your pup! Makes it easy for you and great to know that they can have water wherever you go!
michele d.
Fremont, CA
These are amazing for on the go. They are foldable and packs nicely. Holds water great and doesn't have much leakage
Samantha V.
Yorktown, VA
Very convenient for car rides and rides back home. This product is a good quality and can easily be stored
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this better than having the plastic foldable bowl? Which is better?
Brittany D.
Orlando, FL
Does this bowl hold water while your traveling or do you have to empty it after each stop? It seems to me the draw string top is not water tight. I'd love to have something like this for outdoor adventures with my fur baby.
I own the older version of this bowl that didn't have the cinch on top. Is the cinch worth the buy? I'm just sick of having to use a plastic bag to encase my dog's food when I use this bowl. Thanks!
Janai J.
Is this really worth a try? I don't know why but my dog won't drink from a bowl unless it's the one that he drinks from at home :/
Rebekah G.