BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
Ruffles original is my all time favorite chip to snack on anytime. I love all their flavor and I am always interested in trying different flavors but I can always depend on the original.
Michelle F.
Frito Lay Ultimate Ruffles Original Potato Chips are a delicious classic. The flavor is pure and salty like a potato chip should be. I love that these are available in different sized bags depending on your needs.
Kendra B.
Ruffles potato chips are delicious! The deep ridges are perfect for dipping and scooping. The chips also stand alone without dips. The price is affordable and the product is easy to find locally at the stores.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
These are a great snack for packing lunch or on the go trips. I buy them at Walmart, and they compare nicely. They are inexpensive and taste just as good as other brands. I wouldn't eat too many though!
Isabella C.
Elkridge, MD
I'm totally in love with this chips! The tasty is amazing and it's very crunchy. The flavor is one my favorites ever, I think is the best one comparing with the concurrents
Julia W.
Aurora, CO
Who can say no to the original? I can sit down and eat a whole bag with some ranch dip! They are crispy, the perfect amount of salt. Just make sure you have someone to share them with! :D
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
I do not love potato chips but ruffles is one of the few that I enjoy eating. I like the flavor that the chips have and that they are thicker than other potato chips.
Diane P.
Richeyville, Pa
Frito Lays Ultimate Ruffles are a very tasty, crunchy snack. They are convenient being they are in the smaller bags. They are a bit more expensive but the quality is high. I love to sit down and watch my favorite show with a bag of Ruffles.
Sanchina  C.
Sanford, FL
Not a big potato chip fan but it was hardto eat just one I had to stop myself it's so delicious. But it's very greasy like every other Potatochip out there on the market
Joanne R.
They're just great for sandwiches or wraps or anything else you eat potato chips with. :) the original version of these chips won't be overpowering or make you feel sick after eating them.