BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chiquinquira V.
I love a good old potato chip ! I'm more of a cheeto fan but I love potato more ! these ruffles since they are the original they don't have any specific type of flavor besides salt and a potao flavor ! these are I'm my top 5 chips
Taylor M.
Detroit, MI
Great item.Taste is AMAZING. I always look forward to sitting with hugging my bage of ruffles snacks! I know it's probably not the best healthy choice, but hey, whose counting calories? Lol
Daliangely U.
West Palm Bch, FL

In the afternoon when I want to eat something and I hope to dine, enjoy an Original Ruffles, which its flavor I love and helps me to calm down the hunger a little.
Mandy E.
Terre haute, IN
I have tried these they are pretty decent. But lays org ruffled chips are pretty much my favorite,I usually buy from big lots or Walmart they have the best prcies.
Kayleigh C.
Clarksburg, WV
These are some of my favorite chips. They have a good crunch and are good for dipping. I have bought these on numerous occasions. The only cons about this product is that they are fattening. They are affordable and can be bought almost anywhere.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ruffles are not my favorite potato chip. My biggest complaint is how greasy the chips are. However, they are still great tasting and awesome to serve at parties. It is that universal chip flavor that's great for large groups.
Maria
Alicia S.
This is a absolute must for a party snack! Anytime I'm hosting or going to a party I make buffalo chicken wing dip and bring these chips.They're to die for and go great with just about any dip.
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
I sincerely love Ruffles original more then any other potato chip out there. They are just so good and crisp and fresh. Never too much salt, just the perfect amaount. And the Ruffles are easier to use when scooping up dip.
R E.
I love ruffles! They give a new texture as well. Super good and easy to pack on the go. Although they aren't that healthy, they are great for indulgences! Love them and will recommend to friends and serve at parties!