BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Krystyne C.
I have always loved Ruffles! I like how they are cut, not too thin yet not so thick. My kids love potato chips and are quite picky about the brand. Also, these chips are not greasy! Greasing chips are not appealing to me.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Don't mess w a good thing. These w ridges are my fav. We have them all summer at parties. I'm a dip lover and like to experiment w making my own dips. These taste good w/ everything! They are also quite tasty on their own. 🤗
Andi G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this chips, they are my favorite!! My university sells them at rare times and when they do, I always run to get as many as I can because these chips are amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone. They have the perfect amount of cheese and satliness
G G.
Ruffles are my guilty pleasure snack. I could sit on the couch and polish off a whole bag of these by myself with no problem. These are perfectly salty and crunchy- and are the perfect chip to use with a dip (French onion and these is a to-die-for combo).
Ebony G.
Lynchburg, VA
This review is for the frito lay ultimate ruffles original potato chip 8oz bag.

The bag look appealing . It opened easiky . The chips were mostly whole inside. The chip was will made. It was crisp with a great crunch and it had the right among of saltiness.

I would gladly have another bag.
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MEDLEY
Rich taste of the usual Ruffles. It is essential in your parties, snacks, cinemas and anytime you want to indulge with its rich flavor. It is delicious. My family and I love it. I will always buy it without a doubt and I recommend you buy it, it is delicious.
adam s.
Wayne, WV
I am a total chip fan. I find myself snacking on them ALL the time. I have to say that ruffles are one of my very favs. I love how they don't have a ton of grease. They do seem very salty, but to me, thats what a chip should be. The deep ruffles are great for dips. They stand up to the dipping without breaking into pieces. LOVE them so!
Tiffany A.
I actually don't really like these there was a glitch on the website so I wasn't able to scroll down and see the certain Russell Brand that I know and love which is the cheese ones the cheddar cheese
Diana T.
Glen Rock, PA
Ultimately my favorite chips are the original. and they don't have a lot of small pieces or crumbs left in the bag at the bottom . I enjoy them with my favorite dip or alone . the salt is perfect on each chip not to salty not to plain .
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY
GREAT CHIPS. FRITO LAY IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES I ONCE BOUGHT A WHOLE BOX ONLINE AND I FINISHED IT IN JUST 3 DAYS, THATS WHAT U CALL A FRITO LAY FEEN, ITS SOMETHING SIMILAR TO WISE REGULAR POTATO CHIPS BUT JUST BETTER ILL DEFENITLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO LIKES FRITOS