BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am so envious of anyone that has the different flavors of ruffles that I just read. In my area, we only have access to Regular or Ruffles and Cheddar Cheese flavored Ruffles. I would LOVE to try all of the flavors they offer.
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
While potato chips are far from the healthiest snack one could select, Ruffles certainly are tasty! The tend to be a bit on the greasy side (greasier than Lay's in my opinion) but they are still good. I would definitely recommend these to friends and family!
Teresa D.
Mobile, AL
We love the ridges!!! They have a wonderful crunch to them. The price is not that much higher than the generic. The flavor is not disappointing in the least. I buy mine at Walmart or dollar general. The are great with dip. We buy them all the time.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
The original is always the best. I love potatoes, especially in chip form. I love when a chip is crisp and has a hint of salt on to it. The only con is that they don't give you enough when you purchase a bag
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
Raffles are my ultimate Chips Favorites! I love my Ruffles since I' was little! And now my kids Love Ruffles more than I'. The crunches between the ridges makes it more fun and exciting to eat. I prefer the original flavor and my kids favorites are the bacon flavor. Definitely a BIG RUFFLES FAN!!!
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
these go great with any thing and any time of the day. I usually use them for when I am hosting parties or events for dipping purposes only. they aren't that expensive which is why I keep using them.
Princess M.
Dayton, TN
These taste pretty good! They are very easy to eat. They are very cheap. I got them at Walmart for only a few dollars! I recommend these to anyone that likes original tastes like potato chips. I would definitely buy these again!
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA
I love these potato chips for any regular meal whether it be sandwiches or wraps. We always have these at family bbqs and they're a hit everytime. They're one of the more affordable chip brands also.
tammy f.
Foley, AL
Love my Ruffles. Can't eat a sandwich without at least 3 or 4 . Taste like a potatoes chip should. Just basic potatoes cut with ripples and fried or whatever they have been doing to them for years. All these new products mashed and reformed to look like potatoes yuck.
Sarah J.
I love this chip with dip it's really good not to salty I personally like ruffles better then any other chip I highly recommend trying this for you next get together or just for yourself with any type of dip it's amazing