BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brianna A.
Very good chips, great with there original onion dip. Definitely my favourite always have some at my house!
Adorei realmente muito bom! Crocante e delicioso !! O sabor não é forte nem leve é no ponto certo.
Amei ❤❤
Sheron G.
BEST CHIPS .. After the Doritos the Ruffles is my favorite, the kind of chips we should always have at home
Anastasia S.
They are very tasty! The have good quality! I would like them baked instead of fried for less calories....
MARCELLO S.
Mauá
I love crisp, can be of any sabr, always I buy them, just love, and I think this is one of the best brands
Johanna R.
The original one is really good to me I don't really like the Cheese flavor and all those other fancy stuff
Andrea Z.
ciudad de Mexico
Para mi gusto son demasiado buenas, son crujientes y el sabor natural puede ser muy buen acompañamiento.
Marta k.
Colinas do tocantins
Oh my God, it made me hungry just to see 😍❤ #summer #need #hungry #eat #food #ineed #comida #rango #quero
Tina M.
Burin, NL
Omg these with ruffles onion dips makes for the perfect snack while watching a movie,, and just relaxing!
Nataly J.
My favorites they taste so good. Salad flavor are my best
I love the scent too I know that sound weard