BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lorena G.
Burgos
Las patatas son un aperitivo que se puede consumir con cualquier escusa y que gustan a niños y mayores.Su sabor es tradicional sabroso de toda la vida sin estridencias.El producto ideal para darse un capricho ver una peli o un partido o simplemente disfrutar reunión.Pose un envase cómodo y práctico
Erin A.
Paradise, NL
I love the flavour and crunch of Ruffles chips! The product meets my expectations for a crunchy, flavourful product. My only con is the chips are sometimes greasy. I definitely recommend!
Jen N.
Todos os sabores de Ruffles são muito agradáveis, no entanto são muito gordurosas, sempre me deixam um pouco enjoada, não consigo comer um pacote pequeno sozinha sem ter dor de estômago depois.
Josie P.
Toronto
If I'm having plain chips they have to be ruffles. Something about the waves in the Chips combined with the saltiness I just can't get enough of. Always buy these for dipping or snacking on alone. For sure would recommend.
Anielis A.
Rich and crisp, perfect for a reunion with friends or even for a good snack in the afternoon. Super recommended, you can add some tomato sauce as well as delicious.
Dafna B.
Frito lay, ultimate ruffles and original potato chips are always my go to chips they are delicious and very addicting once you have one you can never stop eating it ❤️
Giorgia A.
Sudbury
Not too salty, they have a nice potato taste and good after taste as well. Great for the munchies! Would recommend any time! Only 4 stars because they could cut back on the salt a little more!
Sarah A.
Dartmouth, NS
We love these chips for putting out with dips. They are thick so they don't break easily, and they taste great! We put them out at BBQs and parties too - perfect for any occasion.
Mariana G.
Florida
These ruffles love me !! I really like the more the cheese, besides high in fat and it is better to eat them occasionally !! That if, when as cheese ruffles not stop and I want more, they are irresistible, are very good !! If you are people who love to them a snack flavored potato chip, this is indicated, in fact I placed them in a hot dog
tanvi s.
Toronto, SC
I am not a fan of potato chips, these in particular, but they are the best for dipping. The ridges and the thickness of the chip catches on the dip perfectly. Find in any grocery store, same ingredients as any other chip, your regular potato chip, nothing special. If you're experimenting, go find another!