BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Adrianna D.
Athens, OH
Best feel good food. Right amount to eat too. Such a perfect size and love to indulge every so often.
Tiffany L.
Tasty, not too salty like other brands, kids love them and enjoy finding them in lunches, great snack
Miranda G.
Amazing! I love the ultimate ridges, perfect for eating with dips, the ridges hold so much more dip.
Jessica G.
Indianapolis, IN
These chips are the holy grail of ruffles! These chips are amazing by themselves or in any dip! Yum!
Amy D.
These are the best chips out on the market. Would definitely recommend these chips to everyone I know
Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
These are good, I'm not a big fan of Ruffles but sometimes these are super good.would recommend them
stephanie a.
My family always loves the original over the flavored cause you can customize it to your taste buds!
Aja R.
I love love love Ruffles. I like the plain kind over the new flavors that they are trying out now.
Caisey B.
Lafayette, IN
These are my favorite chips! I always get them for my parties. Very good for a plain chip for dip.
Muito bom,amo ruffles de paixão, demais, incrível, muito gostoso saboroso, sem palavras amooooooo!!