BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alexia B.
Hampton
Good price. Tastes just like regular ruffles they are just thicker! But I love normal ruffles and these are just the same. I usually just buy the regular ones though, not the ultimate ones, unless there is a specific sale.
Allison S.
Ruffles are the best chip if you're looking for a chip and dip combo! The stiffness and the ridges of the chip allow you to scoop dip easily and efficiently. I also love the cheddar cheese version for normal consumption! Yummmmm
Samantha S.
lexington, KY
My favorite go-to potato chip. Ruffles has really nailed the basic, perfect, best "original" potato chip. Not a healthy snack, but a definite fave-splurge of mine. When i'm craving potato chips, this is my go-to!
Brenda T.
Hope Mills, NC
Love chips and if you ever are having a get together and want to serve a party snack this snack is definitely worth serving! All of your guest and yourself included will love it!
Berenice M.
I honestly like these chips. All of my family eats these sometimes. Im not a fan of them but they are alright. If you dont like salty chips then I wouldnt recommend these. They do have more of a salty taste but they are okay
Katie R.
Avon, IN
These chips are delicious! The great part about them is that they are big and thick, great for using in those loaded dips! I don't like the flavored one, I enjoy the plain ones. I think the added flavors tasted very fake.
Katie J.
This product has very good flavor. These are great for dips as well. This did meet my expectations. I purchased mine from Walmart. In my opinion, the flavor is better than competing brands. I would definitely recommend for parties if you are serving chips and dip!
K V.
Portland, OR
You cannot go wrong with this chip! Original flavor goes wonderfully with any dip yes and holds up to seven layer perfectly. Never have a party without a few bags of these around they'll go mighty fast!
stefani v.
Wise, VA
Love fruit lay always a great taste and quality whenever you buy their brand there isn't many chips of theirs that I have bought and not been satisfied with. Always a great crunch and taste
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Plain chips are great for all occasions! They have enough salt on them where you don't need any dip with the chips. They aren't greasy and they have enough flavor