BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nataly S.
These are a classic for a snack in the movies or just another day watching TV. Great flavour and texture.
Shannon K.
I mean these are just basic chips and honestly there are better chips out there, but I'll still eat these
Elizabeth R.
Allentown, PA
Me encantan comer chips.frito lay son mis preferidos.like like yes!no los consumo mucho pero me encantan
Nadine N.
Prospect, CT
Ruffles give an extra crunch which I love but sometimes a bit greasy so I try not to have them too much
Ashley L.
Ruffles are amazing. I love the taste and the crunch it has i can eat them all at once if i was allowed
Maria M.
Kirkland , WA
So delicious! I love the saltiness and crunchiness of these chips! Interested in trying other flavors!
Julie B.
Manteca, CA
Delicious. Perfect for dipping or eating plain. Great flavor. Nice crunch. Filling. A favorite of mine.
Christine H.
Tampa, FL
These chips were pretty good. I liked the deeper ridges than regular Ruffles. It made it easier to dip.
Elisabeth D.
Not bad. Easy to pack taste okay but a little salty taste to me, but all around it's not a bad product
Jessica G.
Indianapolis, IN
These chips are the holy grail of ruffles! These chips are amazing by themselves or in any dip! Yum!