BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Andrea J.
FL
My favorite potato chips it's salty and yummy.. For a good movie or party for everything it's good this snack
Ashleigh M.
Bailey, CO
I love these potatoe chips, I am a huge fan of the "original" flavor it's not super salty either with I enjoy
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite chips of all time. Crunchy but not too soft or hard. Love the flavor. I crave for this at times.
Lixsweth G.
Manchester, CT
im not a really big fan of fritos they smell good but taste really bad i bought it at my local market store
Nicholemarie 🖤.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This wasn't the one specifically I was looking for but my favorite are sour cream and cheddar are the best.
Summer L.
Deatsville, AL
The best chips to have on hand for snacking and parties! Always a hit and you can never go wrong with them!
Zayne M.
Que batata magnifica , batata é vida nao vivo sem, ainda mais ruflles é a melhor coisa que existe no mundo
Bernadette O.
Gardena , Ca
I love me some ruffles with sour cream dip. YUMMY! One of my favs. The ridges can carry so much more dip!!
Anita  D.
Original Ruffles are GREAT for dipping, no double dipping please!! I use them for my parties big or small.
Daileksi H.
so god, is really amazing original potato chips, i like it so much, is delicius. is my favorite ruffles bag