BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jymea H.
Miami
Omg these are my fav with dip n at a party for a snack I love these chips the best I let everyone know about them
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
Always great tasting potato chips,, great for dps and bbq's. Available where I shop. A favorite with everyone.
Harry L.
Chatham, NJ
Everyone in my school loves it, at lunch almost all kids have that's in their bag. Good taste, would recommend
Cara M.
Really yummy with a French onion dip. Gotten them a couple of times for parties and every seemed to love them.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
Yum yum yum. Love the ruffles. So good. This is a chip that I will keep repurchasing because I love to eat it.
Bella D.
Dallas, PA
This chips are my preferred chip to eat with dip. Goes great with french onion dip. Little greasy but worth it.
Madison W.
Charlotte, NC
I love ruffles. they have always been my favorite chips. Original ruffles with french onion dip is too good.
Linda R.
Paris, KY
Have always loved Ruffles and the chips just keep getting better! The best to dip with for any kind of dips!
Ashleigh M.
Bailey, CO
I love these potatoe chips, I am a huge fan of the "original" flavor it's not super salty either with I enjoy
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
My favorite potato chips it's salty and yummy.. For a good movie or party for everything it's good this snack