BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vilma V.
One of my favorite potato chip brands. One of my favorite snacks. Goes great with guacamole or any dip that you prefer.
Agne J.
San Diego, CA
Love ruffles! Perfect movie snack-sometimes can't stop eating them oops! They have many favors so its cool to mix it up
Brittany M.
Haskell, NJ
I love dipping there into French union dip. I love that these chips have a good thickness and don't often come broken.
Gabriela P.
They're really good snacks, they will help you kill that hunger if you're in a rush it's a really great and fast snack.
Julie M.
Central City, KY
I purchase these for my husband. He prefers ruffles over any other chip. I'm not a big chip eater. I like less salt.
Laura G.
Farmingville, NY
Love these chips. They had great flavor and just the right amount of crispiness. I would recommend these to everyone.
Deborah T.
Abilene, TX
I just want plain old potato chips with ridges. Not interested in all these fancy flavors. Potato flavor is fine.
Valeria L.
I liked it, but I found that after eating a lot, it is really salty. Less salt would be a good option for these chips
Kendra K.
Bland, MO
Awesome chips for dip. Great flavor, texture, all is well. Overall great product! The small bags are great for lunch
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA
The best ones no other one is as good seriously! these are one of my favorites and addictive lol can't have just one