BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Britny H.
Lakeview, MI
goes good with any to most sandwiches or just alone as a little snack to get you over till dinner but most of all dips. The best chips to have with any chip dip and a nice cold drink. Usually my personal favorite summer snack with ice tea and some chip dip.
Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
I like these for when I am going to eat chips with a dip and while I prefer the wavy lays I sometimes do get these instead, or I go to a gathering where these are available. They taste good, and hold up well for dipping. They seem to be somewhat more greasy than the wavy ones I prefer though.
Ma.Cristina A.
Oakland, CA
There are really good , especially the chilies. Although, it isn't exactly good for our health to eat chips I think it is still good to eat them because it remind you of that day when you were a kid eating your favorite snacks.
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
This is a great potato chip. It has just the perfect amount of salt and crunchiness. Ruffles is a trusted brand in the potato chip industry so it's rare that they go wrong with a chip or flavor. I always enjoy the basic classic flavor though. This is a good chip for dip as well. I definitely recommend this chip.
Sharreda C.
Lansdale, PA
I like the taste, not too salty like chips can sometimes be. It's perfect for dipping and doesn't break off in the middle. It's in pretty much all stores, so easy to find and a decent price. I would recommend I'd you are looking for something simple and that goes well with everything.
Samantha W.
central islip, NY
love ridges chips i find that it hold in so much flavor as opposed to chips that aren't ridges. i love the crunch the amount of salt is honestly just perfect. as i am writing this i wish i had a bag with me right now lol ! the original flavor is def a great starter flavor for sure.
Victoria P.
Staten Island , NY
I love these. and always eat them with french onion dip or with dips that ive made at home. I love the classic taste of it. Not too much salt but still enough to have a taste. I prefer these compared to other chips for dipping. I always tell everyone to get these
Tammy S.
Salt Lick
I am a big fan of Ruffles potato chips. They have the best taste. You can eat by themselves, with sandwiches or just eat them with dip. Just the right amount of salt and flavor. They are sometimes a little more than other chips but, they are worth it.
Kellie B.
If you're looking for a chip that is greta by itself of great with dip, this is the one! It's got the perfect crunch, not too salty, but also not bland at all. I'm personally never disappointed with this brand or this product. I would highly suggest it for social gatherings, or just a lazy day on the couch with a movie.
Alisa H.
Raleigh, NC
Very yummy snack, it's a nice grab and go snack with a Big Crunch.ive had theses many times and love them! I've never been disappointed by these chips and there very affordable and there Great for lunches. I would add more flavors in the ultimate ruffles.