Ruffles® Ultimate Barbeque Dip

by Ruffles

Ruffles Ultimate Barbeque Dip: Unique combination of great taste and good fun rolled into one great snack Real beef inside Smoke flavor added*NEW_LINE*

Where can i buy this dip?! I love BBQ ruffles chips so to find this dip and actually use it for dinner would be great!
BBQ ruffles are my absolute favorite to pair with my sandwiches. I've never seen this dip at any of my grocers, where can i buy it?
Start your review of Ruffles® Ultimate Barbeque Dip!
How would you rate this product?
Love these! They are my favorite! I would recommend them to everyone! BBQ dip is my thing! BBQ and chips are the best combination!
Brookfield
It tastes so good i love it its my moms and i favorite flavor the ingredients are healty and its got cheese and who hates cheese?
It's super interesting tasting ! Its one of those flavors you have to keep trying because your not sure if yo like it or not
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta salsa. No solo con las mismas papitas, también con carne y a veces hasta remojo el pan. Me encanta su sabor 😍
Houston , TX
I was not a big fan of this dip! It did not exceed my expectations. Wish it had a better taste to it. I bought mine at HEB.
Camden
I love it when a new barbeque product is released. Compared to other ruffles dip flavors, this one has them beat by a mile.
Gouldsboro
Not only do my kids dip their chips in this but they put it on everything their burgers their steak and even pork chops.
The flavor is incredible. I love this product and would recommend to everyone. I will definitely be buying it again.
Russell the best waffle waffle double sidewalk phone is the best like now see what I'm talking I'm just here walking
tolland, CT
Gross. I did not like this at all. It tasted awful. I will not repurchase and I would not recommend this to anyone